Why michael hand is like this ??

mj-mylove

Proud Member
39404_01290328421.jpg

OMG , What is this :( ?

If even the fans don't understand, how could we expect the media and others to believe this?

By the way, I want that pic, without the red circle..

If even the fans don't understand, how could we expect the media and others to believe this?
what ? i understand @@ and i know about vitiligo , but his hand look different here , please do not get me wrong ><
tumblr_lc79qhs4p11qc6jn7o1_500.jpg

what ? i understand @@ and i know about vitiligo , but his hand look different here , please do not get me wrong ><
tumblr_lc79qhs4p11qc6jn7o1_500.jpg

Different?

First he had white splotches on his black skin (like in this picture), then there were more and more white parts and less brown and then it appeared as brown splotches on white skin.

I really love Michael's hands, no matter what they look like. :wub: Poor guy was probably quite used to wearing body make-up if he wanted perfect pictures..

Thanks for the lovely pic, what a cute little smile :wub:

I kinda see what you mean, it didn't happen often that we'd see Michael's hand this dark looking, like his makeup artist and i think he himself said, did everything to hide the spots, but i bet you can only do so much. Just thinking about how much smack he received from the pathetic media and alot of people, that he didn't want to be black and all that ridiculous stuff. sigh.....

Because he bleached his skin white and forgot to do his hands.

:smilerolleyes:

Poor Michael... :cry:

What a strong person he was. Gosh... he's such a shy and sensitive person to begin with; yet, he had to live with such a horrible disfiguring skin disorder...

I saw a guy with vitiligo in a store a couple months ago. Seriously, vitiligo is devastating to look at.

Michael had every reason to depigment his skin to even out the patches...

Havent seen it that bad on him before.

The man had to go through too much....thats for sure.

I saw a lady with 80% vitiligo on her face. She was walking around the mall without a care in the world, I thought how strong of her...I wanted to hug her so badly.

She seemed so strong...people were staring, but she did not seem to care.

Couldn't help but think about Michael. He too was very strong.

I think people with Vitiligo are special people...

I once saw a very sensitive kind woman (African-American, just like Michael) on the 'Dr. Oz' show, and she was so nice, but understandably shy. She was helped to trust herself more with this new technique that darkens the skin for a couple of days, then it needs repeating. It hurt so bad hearing Dr. Oz say "The most famous case of Vitiligo was Michael Jackson. The autopsy proved that he indeed had the disease"... I like Mehmet, and I don't think he said that in that sort of an ignorant way like others from the media do, who not even now report that Michael had Vitiligo. But it hurt a lot, because you think why do many people have to always realize what they got when it's gone and that it takes only death for them to see the truth?.

This is like an axe in the heart.

Personally, I didn't care how Michael looked on the outside (although I always thought he was gorgeous). To me, he was beautiful because his heart was beautiful.

So proud of you Michael ... you are the most beautiful one we'll ever know...love you most :)

Maybe i'm wrong but but I see as well his hands red because of the discoid lupus.
He's gorgeous, no matter what, outside and inside!

:give_rose: I L.O.V.E. YOU SO MICHAEL!

I am a bit perplexed..? I must be blind or something..!

I don't see any thing wrong with his hand..?

Peace, Happiness, L.O.V.E~~~
God Bless Always

:rollingpeace::angel::rollingpeace:

Michael have always looked gorgeously sexy to me. So I really don't see anything wrong with that picture of Michael. I guess maybe it is because I have always been blind to his skin disorder. Because of the fact that I had spent my entire life suffering from a painful skin disorder called Eczema. So I really do know what it is like for him to have a skin disorder and not have people understand it.

i know , but not expect vitiligo this way

vitiligo is a whole lot worse than you could ever think. MIchael had to use every resource available to him, to mask it. even his mother didn't know how he was able to mask it. just gives you some idea the secret trauma and trials and tribulation he had to go through, as he was in the public eye. someone who is not a public figure..actually has it ''easier. and i'm really unintentionally choosing the wrong language to say it, because i don't know how else to get the point across.. those who have their privacy, because those in private who have vitiligo have it very hard and it's tragic for them.
so you can only imagine how hard it was for Michael. after he died, there were people in the black community who rejoiced, because they thought he 'jumped ship'. that's how insecure they were in the first place. now those people would deny they reacted that way.(i'm black, and in the community, so i saw it first hand),

if you want to know what vitiligo really looks like, without whatever temporary treatments, Michael sought out, you can google a photo of a beagle, or an average person with vitiligo. it sort of looks like a person with leprosy, which you can google. it's a horrible thing to go through. and people ususally ostricize people who look like that, just as they ostricize people who look like they have leprosy.

Last edited:
Yes....it seems a lot of ppl go too easy over that, but I guess it really bothered Michael a LOT. Poor baby.
Just imagine....covering your face and body with such heavy make-up all the time....
Of course, I would love him if his colour was green and purple, but I can imagine how he was feeling knowing how the media is going to react.
I admire him....I really do.
Michael is my Hero.

Back