Why is YouTube Blocking Thriller?

This is just grasping in the dark..But I think there was too much Michael Bashing from US viewers. on that Thriller froom Michaeljackson.com. I once filed a complaint somewhere.
The other Thriller that has 14 mill hits is in HD and there is no bashing there. Thriller has crossed the 100 000 views already. There were at least 3 Thrillers. Just look at the HD Thriller.
Americans can be ignorant and idiotic at times.

That was the funniest Freaking video Mrfucktheworld did about youtube! LMAO! But, he is right. I'm surprise that Thriller isn't available it's from an american so.......what's the problem!? Thay say it's googles fault? Cause it seems they bought it, I didn't know that!

His right when you log to youtube you see google at the bottom that mean if you have gmail account i'm sure you can use your gmail log in or google log in for youtube.

Somebody might have deleted the vid. The one Mistty posted is not the official one. The Offical one has over 70Million views...

I know but if you just want to watch the video and can't watch the one from michael's youtube video you can.

Youtube is having issue and problem after google purchased them.

Copyright restrictions then, obviously...

Why would the official Michaeljackson youtchannel 70 000 000 plus be blocked to the USA yet others who illeagally posted it with 14 000 000 plus views be left; I can watch them. I want to give my views to the real MJ site and get Thriller to over 100 000 000 views.

Smooth Criminal05, I went to the link and it gives the copyright message.

I searched youtube for the Michael Jackson channel and tried to watch it through that avenue, and I received this message:

"Michael Jackson Thriller This video is not available."

I tried copying and pasting the above message, but when I pasted it here (I just typed it above eventually), it read the below message:

"Michael Jackson - Thriller"
You must be logged in to view this video.
The following content has been identified by the YouTube community as being potentially offensive or inappropriate. Viewer discretion is advised. Please confirm that you wish to view this video.
This video or group may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube's user community. Please confirm that you wish to view this video.
This video is unavailable.

So then I logged into Youtube and keep getting the same messages.

If I try clicking on ANY video actually on the Michael Jackson Channel, nothing seems to play. They all seem to say the above, or "An error occurred please try again later," and then the audio but no video plays (like on Dirty Diana).

Oh well.

Like someone said change your country where you from on youtube home page.

This is just grasping in the dark..But I think there was too much Michael Bashing from US viewers. on that Thriller froom Michaeljackson.com. I once filed a complaint somewhere.
The other Thriller that has 14 mill hits is in HD and there is no bashing there. Thriller has crossed the 100 000 views already. There were at least 3 Thrillers. Just look at the HD Thriller.
Americans can be ignorant and idiotic at times.

I don't agree with the american statement because that's not true, one youtube is not just base for american viewer it's a universal website that all you to change the language no matter what country your from.

There are other countries on there as well using the american youtube bashing michael also, please just don't point towards amercians as being the ones that start all the drama about michael on youtube because yotube is universal.

I have changed my youtube video languages before on there and it don't matter where you from, you can easly translate other languages with googles tool.

Most of the time I go online watching other signers videos and the sims 2 and that came is also universal play and get bash from all countries.

No country is better then the other.

Why would the official Michaeljackson youtchannel 70 000 000 plus be blocked to the USA yet others who illeagally posted it with 14 000 000 plus views be left; I can watch them. I want to give my views to the real MJ site and get Thriller to over 100 000 000 views.

I suggest you what the post of link I posted about and this have nothing to do with michael jackson video, youtube got purchase by googles and other youtube viewers are complaining also.

I suggest you what the post of link I posted about and this have nothing to do with michael jackson video, youtube got purchase by googles and other youtube viewers are complaining also.

I did watch (added to my YT Favs) and found it very piquant. But this manipulating country settings and all to watch a video popsted by the copyright owners is insane. Also I already knew/ know the "body politic" of YouTube/ Google. As for the question I posed, it was just that a question; not my actual belief. I was mainly getting "the word out" with this thread.

There was and is no confusion here.

Thank You.:yes:

It's finally getting closer to the top and halloween would have caused a jump and its deleted

something's fishy about it

lol the fans outside of America keep saying they can watch it. We know this honeys, but we cant see it here in USA and we were trying to get it to 100mill, now its stuck at 70oddmill.

Also I doubt they would block it to USA because of comments. If thats the case all they would have to do is disable comments. Plus troll comments with MJ stuff is nothing new, so I don't what is going on.

It's finally getting closer to the top and halloween would have caused a jump and its deleted

something's fishy about it
It is NOT deleted
it just cant be viewed by your country

the video is still there for others to reply on

I know There are 2 THRILLER Videos uploaded on Mjs Channel
not sure if both are blocked for the same countries

I had to change my location and language to Japan, and It still didn't work. :( And why block the most Iconic music videos ever, in the US? This sucks hard.

My dvd player plays Thriller just fine:)

Why watch it in crappy youtube quality?

It is NOT deleted
it just cant be viewed by your country

the video is still there for others to reply on

I know There are 2 THRILLER Videos uploaded on Mjs Channel
not sure if both are blocked for the same countries

Sorry didn't mean to say deleted just unviewable.

And the views been reduced from 70 million to 6million too. And that Avril "Girlfriend" (which I love BTW) video still is allowed to have the 125 million views.

I just hate for his youtube stats to be messed with. All his videos had mega huge # of views stats. He was by far the most viewed artist.

I don't agree with the american statement because that's not true, one youtube is not just base for american viewer it's a universal website that all you to change the language no matter what country your from.

There are other countries on there as well using the american youtube bashing michael also, please just don't point towards amercians as being the ones that start all the drama about michael on youtube because yotube is universal.

I have changed my youtube video languages before on there and it don't matter where you from, you can easly translate other languages with googles tool.

Most of the time I go online watching other signers videos and the sims 2 and that came is also universal play and get bash from all countries.

No country is better then the other.

Thank You ^^^ I co-sign with that.

There might be a separate thread on this, but now Billie Jean and TWYMMF are also being blocked, and probably a few others.

Yeah something is very wrong here. At least the stats for Beat It at intact..

Damn youtube.

Back