"Why I Regret Turning Down A Date with Michael Jackson", by Katie Couric ! June 1st, 2013

Re: "Why I Regret Turning Down A Date with Michael Jackson", by Katie Couric ! June 1st, 2013

I get what many of you are saying though, it's a "once bitten twice shy" sort of thing. Almost like you're waiting for the other shoe to drop and Katie'd let out some Freudian slip insult lol. What Qbee said is also important, even if the source that it came from hasn't always been the most.. praising lol, sometimes it's best to not overprocess and just take in a nice moment as just that, a nice moment.

Re: "Why I Regret Turning Down A Date with Michael Jackson", by Katie Couric ! June 1st, 2013

:heart::wub: I love hearing that Katie Couric regretted not going on a Date with Michael , because for one simple fact is that Michael wanted her so to hear he would have had his chance made me happy to know ! Even if it didn't pan out ! It warms my heart to hear that women regret not dating him that he WANTED !! CHEESING :heart: :swoon:

If it were me, I would not think twice, I would accept. :woohoo: :shifty: :naughty:
smilie_tanz_015.gif
:blushing: But even that did not work, I would continue with Michael as a friend. :girl_sigh: After all, is not every day that you have the honor and privilege of have in your life such a wonderful person like Michael. :wub:

Every girl on this planet should/would regret turning down a date with MJ...

Why a girl would ever do that is beyond me....

Mmmm Well....at least her MJ story gotten nicer! Cause I remember when she told it on one of those late talk shows and she sounded cold, hateful and a lil creep out about it.

Back