Why does everyone keep calling it a tour?

I still believe michael will go ahed with his shows after london thats why they call it a tour.

No he won't. "This is it!" - he said. That's why it is called what it is called.

this is it can mean this is it-what you've all been waiting for. he specifically said these are my final show performances IN LONON, not my final shows ever. every1 knows michael uses undertones,and i take things like this is my final blah blah blah with a grain of salt. Cuz as i recall,michael said the bad tour was his final tour,next.

It must really matter to some of you - if you want it to be a tour/him to do more shows.

"When I say this is it, I mean this is REALLY IT".

Last edited:
It must really matter to some of you - if you want it to be a tour/him to do more shows.

"When I say this is it, I mean this is REALLY IT".

like i slayed u with above:

this is it can mean this is it-what you've all been waiting for. he specifically said these are my final show performances IN LONON, not my final shows ever. every1 knows michael uses undertones,and i take things like this is my final blah blah blah with a grain of salt. Cuz as i recall,michael said the bad tour was his final tour,next.

like i slayed u with above:

:clapping:
hahahaha yeah the bad tour was his last one..gotta laugh about that one

Back