Why do you think the MV of Dirty Diana is so sexy?

OMG R U CRAZY!!! How can you not find that vid sexy, its f****** SEXY!!! This thread has brighted my day lol! was a little sad thinking of things lol

Dirty Diana wooooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxx

Maybe im crazy :tonuge2:......becuz i adore Come Together & In The Closet more!!!!!:8-25-03stretcher:

Dirty Diana is my favorite.
i'm crazy about this video...
there will never be any song and any video i would love more...

Dirty Diana forever... and ever... and ever... and ever....

love everything in this video,
when i was little i used to put on short dress and high heels and imagine i was dirty diana...
:D
:toofunny: here is a really crazy little girl,hahhahaha
Dirty Michael^^

2n81kpljpg.gif

jhd3sxjpg.gif

b7jr6cjpg.gif

20jfjp1jpg.gif

osrfqgjpg.gif

35kpmrkjpg.gif

14vtifcjpg.gif

25g59h3jpg.gif

259zi4njpg.gif

x5cfbsjpg.gif

2cqb3w5jpg.gif

25zr4jpg.gif

wtj3pkjpg.gif

GOD BLESS YOU!!!!:wild:

Since we're on the topic of sexy music videos and songs, we can't forget Give into me! That song and video to me is even hotter than DD, ITC or Come Together. The way Michael let's you know just what he wants.. He's like "I don't want you to even understand me girl, just give me what I want and when I want it".... Ahhhh yessss..

Let's refresh our memories with some direct quotes from the song:
"Love is a feeling, give it when I want it
'cause I'm on fire, quench my desire
give it when I want it, talk to me woman
Give in to me
Give in to me"

Now that's hot.

gitm.jpg
:tongue_roll:

I've always loved this video and Come Together.
Its Michael on stage where he comes alive and gets his sexy on!
The song Give In to Me is hot too.. but I think the video less hot than DD or CT, i dunoo.

Since we're on the topic of sexy music videos and songs, we can't forget Give into me! That song and video to me is even hotter than DD, ITC or Come Together. The way Michael let's you know just what he wants.. He's like "I don't want you to even understand me girl, just give me what I want and when I want it".... Ahhhh yessss..

Give in to me
Give in to me"

Now that's hot.

gitm.jpg

plus,"love is a doughnut" LOL

he is hot every where...
but dirty diana is really something special!

do you know who is this girl in Dirty Diana?
is it Tatiana?

Damn, I love the Dirty Diana video it's really sexy, Michael is really sexy in it but he always is ofcourse, that video is one of the many things that made me fall for him! :swoon:
And the Come Together video only did boost up my feelings for him :wub:

he is hot every where...
but dirty diana is really something special!

do you know who is this girl in Dirty Diana?
is it Tatiana?

NO.....thats not Tatiana for sure
This lady is a model for VOGUE
LISADEAN-1.jpg

LISADEANARTICLE.jpg

Last edited:

Give in to me
Give in to me"

Now that's hot.

gitm.jpg
yeah true!!! haha

Oh guys, stop.... your killing me here. can't take anymore so i'm of for a cold shower.
i gotta say this thread has put a smile on my face so thanks for that :)
ohhhh and Dirty Diana every time xxxxxxxxxx

omg Dirty Diana is AMAZING! the song alone is sexy! lmao when he starts dancing, all the emotions, his aggressiveness! its all too much for me to handle. Gosh dang no wonder lisa marie couldn't stay away after the divorce...let me tell you, like the song "ain't to proud to beg" by the temptations, "i know you want to leave me, but i refuse to let you go"!! lol

Love this thread. My daughter keeps coming in asking why I'm laughing so hard! Too much!

and there is a part in Dirty diana that totally turns me on, and thats i think at 0:17-0:19 where he just stands there and all you see it his back, and the light shine's on him in perfect synchronization with the music. aahhhhh so sexy!

Back