Why do you think the MV of Dirty Diana is so sexy?

vivianmiho

Proud Member
I have to admit this question might be a stupid question......but im always confused by it. becuz alot of ppl do think the music video is damn sexy!!and i just cant feel it that way,am i weird??
But i do think in Come Together,Michael is really a woman killer. hes sexier than in DD.
and there is a theory: Dirty Diana should be renamed as "Dirty Michael" Lol.cuz all you can see in the video is Michael try his best to seduce his fans instead of himself being seduced by Diana LOL.

so girls......shamon,teach me a leeson :D

Last edited:
1. the way he looks, his hair, the shirt, THOSE pants
2. the mixture of emotions-lust, anger, aggression, self loathing, internal conflict
3. his facial expressions and moves-clenching his jaw, pumping his shoulders, thrusting his hips, rocking against the mic stand
4. the lighting and sheets flowing on the stage
5. the outline of the ladies legs strutting through a darkened alleyway

Omg, I think Dirty Diana is Michael's sexiest video!!

I love the song in the first place. It was a simple video with no overbearing sexual overtones, but Michael was just so sexy.

What gets me every time is his attitude and the aggressiveness. Also at the end, when he gets on his knees and starts thrusting into the air and then jumps up on his feet and does his toe stand. At that particular moment, it really felt like the climax of the video because you could literally see the music flowing through his entire body and that was soooooo sexy to watch.

Then he rips his shirt apart and ad libs 'COME ON!' in his falsetto half a dozen times. . . heaven! LOL!

Then those dance moves at the end with the green lasers everywhere. . . I was just amazed that the dance moves fit perfectly in this rock video.

Like Missy Elliot said on 'The Ones' DVD: 'Michael just got buck wild on Dirty Diana!' :)

oh....elmari,you mean this move
308jtqc.jpg

That is so hot and I'm amazed that he didn't snap his spine with that move. lol

He's really feeling the song there.

This is why the video is so sexy.

2n81kpljpg.gif

jhd3sxjpg.gif

b7jr6cjpg.gif

20jfjp1jpg.gif

osrfqgjpg.gif

35kpmrkjpg.gif

14vtifcjpg.gif

25g59h3jpg.gif

259zi4njpg.gif

x5cfbsjpg.gif

2cqb3w5jpg.gif

25zr4jpg.gif

wtj3pkjpg.gif

Last edited:
Now don't get my wrong Come Together is one of his sexiest videos IMO.

These moves get me everytime.

2my8exljpg.gif

2cdabfljpg.gif

25ar8d5jpg.gif

21slfrjpg.gif

This MOVE right here is incredibly sexy.

rk98bmjpg.gif

2n81kpljpg.gif

jhd3sxjpg.gif

b7jr6cjpg.gif

20jfjp1jpg.gif

osrfqgjpg.gif

35kpmrkjpg.gif

14vtifcjpg.gif

25g59h3jpg.gif

259zi4njpg.gif

x5cfbsjpg.gif

2cqb3w5jpg.gif

25zr4jpg.gif

wtj3pkjpg.gif

Yup.....all those photos ....those are the reason's why DD is so sexy!!!! Thanks for posting them...:)...(faints)

both videos were bad era. so nuff said. :naughty:
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hes so fresh and so so clean looking in that video even though the title says dirty. ah.

WHOA baby.
ok i gotta leave this thread.

The Bad era is the best.

^^ I don't think that's wrong at all. I think this particular video can appeal to both men and women. Also, during the late 1980s, I think that heavy rock was what was popular at the time w/ Bon Jovi, Aerosmith, White Snake. . .LOL! I don't know many 80s rock bands! SO Michael made the DD video in the tradition of rock music videos.

About a month ago, I was at the grocery store and over heard two women talking. They were talking about MJ songs and one woman said that her kids love DD and keep playing it over and over and over again! She said something like, 'I'm getting tired of that song'. I love how a whole new audience is getting exposed to Michael's music, but hate the reason of how and why that is happening. :(

I have to admit this question might be a stupid question......but im always confused by it. becuz alot of ppl do think the music video is damn sexy!!and i just cant feel it that way,am i weird??
But i do think in Come Together,Michael is really a woman killer. its sexier than in DD.
and there is a theory: Dirty Diana should be renamed as "Dirty Michael" Lol.cuz all you can see in the video is Michael try his best to seduce his fans instead of himself being seduced by Diana LOL.

so girls......shamon,teach me a leeson :D

OMG R U CRAZY!!! How can you not find that vid sexy, its f****** SEXY!!! This thread has brighted my day lol! was a little sad thinking of things lol

Dirty Diana wooooooooooooooo

xxxxxxxxx

Dirty Diana is my favorite.
i'm crazy about this video...
there will never be any song and any video i would love more...

Dirty Diana forever... and ever... and ever... and ever....

love everything in this video,
when i was little i used to put on short dress and high heels and imagine i was dirty diana...
:D

The Dirty Diana video makes a girl weak in the knees... ;)

Dirty Diana is the sexiest f***king video ever!!! Michael really knew how to make us female fans weak in the knees! One of my favorite songs and favorite videos!!

Dirty Diana is the sexiest f***king video ever!!! Michael really knew how to make us female fans weak in the knees! One of my favorite songs and favorite videos!!

Hell yes...so hot...
This aggression and his voice, his body, how he moves...omg :wub:

2n81kpljpg.gif

jhd3sxjpg.gif

b7jr6cjpg.gif

20jfjp1jpg.gif

osrfqgjpg.gif

35kpmrkjpg.gif

14vtifcjpg.gif

25g59h3jpg.gif

259zi4njpg.gif

x5cfbsjpg.gif

2cqb3w5jpg.gif

25zr4jpg.gif

wtj3pkjpg.gif

This. I don't think I need to say anymore. But as far as hot videos go though, I think In the Closet is the hottest. :wild:

vlcsnap-196896.png

Not dirty Diana, IN THE CLOSET all the way!!! The way they danced, touched, spoke, very sexy!!

in the closet is very sexy...
but Dirty diana is just Hot Hot Hot......
the way he wears, the ways he looks, the way he moves OMG!
:stretcher

Is this even a valid question??? :bugeyed

Woman, that video makes my vagine go boom boom POW :bugeyed

Keep it in the closet is very sexy, Come together is hot! Hot! Hot! come and get me baby!! but Dirty Diana is orgasmic!! shear pleasure for the mind soul and body..lol!

Back