Why did the chicken cross the road?

LMAO those are so great.
Other ones I've seen on the internet:

Joseph Stalin : I don't care. Catch it. I need its eggs to make my omelette.

John Locke : Because he was exercising his natural right to liberty.

The Pope : That is only for God to know.

O.J. Simpson : It didn't. I was playing golf with it at the time.

L.A.P.D. : Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.

Richard Nixon : The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road.

Saddam Hussein : This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

JERRY SEINFELD: Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place, anyway?"

MARTIN LUTHER KING, JR.: I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives being called into question.

Jessica Simpson : Why would he be one a road, I thought chickens lived in the ocean?

Homer Simpson : There was free beer on the other side of the road.

Last edited:
MICHAEL JACKSON:
When I was 5 years old, growing up in Gary, Indianna, if someone had told me that one day chickens will have the ability to cross roads, I would never have believed it. Wow, this is Amazing!

BON JOVI:
Was it Tokyo Road?

TONY CHRISTIE:
(He Found The Way To) Amerillo

PETER KAY:
GARLIC BREAD?

MEG RYAN:
I Don't Know, but if I was in that position, I would just 'wrap it up'.

Last edited:
SIGMUND FREUD :
Yes, dat chicken vas a wery interestinc case. After a wisit on my couch, I vas able to analyze de bird's dreams. It seems dis bird has some repressed urges created by it's ID, which were then transfered into a strong desire to be on the oder side of de road. For de bird's difficulties, and de bird's deweloping a need to cross a road, I vould have to blame de bird's modder.

CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW:

Look love, the chicken crossed the road just like he promised, you're asking me about it just like you promised, and momma chicken will do anything to get said chicken back, just like she promised. So we're all men of our word here, except the chickens who are, in fact, not human. Savvy?

TYRA BANKS:

That chicken was FIERCE when it crossed the road. Look at that chicken walk. That chicken looked like ME when I started off modeling. I used to walk like I had music on playing for me all the time, wind flowing in my weave tracks. Except this chicken got feathers instead of weave.(Insert Tyra giggle) You better WORK IT! Look at it, she's working that butt isn't she? See my butt isn't that round and firm, mines kinda just eases out from my back, but that chicken's got one that just pops out and she is just FLAUNTING it. Walk across that road! And you're still in the running in becoming America's Next Top Chicken!

Last edited:
MICHAEL JACKSON
The chicken just wants to be loved! And I love all the chickens of the world, from the bottom of my heart.

"....from the bottom of my heart." The dude is like a broken record, but I love him. :lol:

Thanks for posting, these are funny. :D

These are hillarious... I love it. As I read them I was laughing so hard, I had tears coming from my eyes. Keep them coming..... :lol:

TYRA BANKS:

That chicken was FIERCE when it crossed the road. Look at that chicken walk. That chicken looked like ME when I started off modeling. I used to walk like I had music on playing for me all the time, wind flowing in my weave tracks. Except this chicken got feathers instead of weave.(Insert Tyra giggle) You better WORK IT! Look at it, she's working that butt isn't she? See my butt isn't that round and firm, mines kinda just eases out from my back, but that chicken's got one that just pops out and she is just FLAUNTING it. Walk across that road! And you're still in the running in becoming America's Next Top Chicken!

:toofunny: :lol:

*Can't help but think of The Soup on E! Tyra: ME!"*

Bump B*tches!

Why are chu calling me a Batch? I mean really, that is so not cool! lol! anyways back to chickens!

Tom Sneddon: The Chicken has been charged with the felony of crossing the road, and therefore we are going to put some rails on the road to the nearest prison. (TS LAUGHTER/SNEERING)

zt6o45.jpg

Richard Dawkins: We don't know why the chicken crossed the road but what can be sure about is that crossing roads must benefit the chicken in some way. Otherwise evolution by natural selection would have phased out crossing roads long ago.

Why are chu calling me a Batch? I mean really, that is so not cool! lol! anyways back to chickens!

Tom Sneddon: The Chicken has been charged with the felony of crossing the road, and therefore we are going to put some rails on the road to the nearest prison. (TS LAUGHTER/SNEERING)

Oh no, I was just tryna be funny :cheeky:

Whitney Houston: Now let's make sure we get one thing straight: chickens are...

Uh, what rhymes with chickens :unsure:

Back