after the problem on the 'OTHER SIDE' of the road. What we need to do is
help him realize how stupid he's acting by not taking on his 'CURRENT'
problems before adding 'NEW' problems.

OPRAH :
Well, I understand that the chicken is having problems, which is why he
wants to cross this road so bad. So instead of having the chicken learn
from his mistakes and take falls, which is a part of life, I'm going to
give this chicken a car so that he can just drive across the road and
not live his life like the rest of the chickens.

GEORGE W. BUSH :
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to
know if the chicken is on our side of the road, or not. The chicken is
either against us, or for us. There is no middle ground here.

COLIN POWELL :
Now to the left of the screen, you can clearly see the satellite image
of the chicken crossing the road...

ANDERSON COOPER - CNN:
We have reason to believe there is a chicken, but we have not yet been
allowed to have access to the other side of the road.

JOHN KERRY :
Although I voted to let the chicken cross the road, I am now against it!
It was the wrong road to cross, and I was misled about the chicken's
intentions. I am not for it now, and will remain against it.

NANCY GRACE :
That chicken crossed the road because he's GUILTY! You can see it in his
eyes and the way he walks.

PAT BUCHANAN :
To steal the job of a decent, hardworking American.

MARTHA STEWART :
No one called me to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a
standing order at the Farmer's Market to sell my eggs when the price
dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me ! any ins ider
information.

DR SEUSS :
Did the chicken cross the road? Did he cross it with a toad? Yes, the
chicken crossed the road, but why it crossed I've not been told.

ERNEST HEMINGWAY :
To die in the rain. Alone.

JERRY FALWELL :
Because the chicken was gay! Can't you people see the plain truth?'
That's why they call it the 'other side.' Yes, my friends, that chicken
is gay. And if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we
boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal
media white washes with seemingly harmless phrases like 'the other side.
That chicken should not be crossing the road. It's as plain and as
simple as that.

GRANDPA :
In my day we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Somebody told
us the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough.

BARBARA WALTERS :
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments, we will be listening to the
chicken tell, for the first time, the heart warming story of how it
experienced a serious case of molting, and went on to accomplish its
life long dream of crossing the road.

JOHN LENNON :
Imagine all the chickens in the world crossing roads together, in peace.

ARISTOTLE :
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

BILL GATES :
I have just released eChicken2007, which will not only cross roads, but
will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your check
book. Internet Explorer is an integral part of eChicken This new
platform is much more stable and will never cra...#@&&^(C% ........
reboot.

ALBERT EINSTEIN :
Did the chicken really cross the road, or did the road move beneath the
chicken?

BILL CLINTON :
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What is your definition of
chicken?

AL GORE :
I invented the chicken!

COLONEL SANDERS :
Did I miss one?

DICK CHENEY! :
Where's my gun?

AL SHARPTON :
Why are all the chickens white? We need some black chickens.

(courtesy of a email chain letter lol) Can u come up with ur own? LOL

LMAO!

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it wanted change. The chicken wanted to move past the injustices of the side of the road it was on and move forward to the promising future of the other side of the road. When all the other chickens were saying "no we can't", this chicken said "yes we can." This is what the American people need to do. We need to be like this chicken and cross the road. How we get there is not important. As long as we have the attitude that we can get there, we will make it.

HILARY CLINTON:
The chicken crossed the road because when it called at 3am, and his little chicks were asleep, I was the one that picked up the phone. I have experience. I made it all happen. I helped chickens all over the country cross the road and i will help YOU cross the road if you need too.

MCCAIN:
The chicken crossed the road to Al Queda.....no it wasn't? it was just the other side of the street?......oh. Well who cares where it went. It'll probably never cross the road for another 100 years. And I don't think he'll mind ...what's another 100 years of not crossing the road?

MICHAEL JACKSON
The chicken just wants to be loved! And I love all the chickens of the world, from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
GEORGE CLINTON
The chicken crossed the road because it tasted the maggots of the mind of the other side, and was not offended. For the chicken knew it had to rise above it all, or drown in it's own poo.

The Godfather: I didn't want its mother to see it like that.

Mark Twain: The news of its crossing has been greatly exaggerated.

Pyrrho the Skeptic: What road?

:lol:

PRINCE -
Dearly beloved....:)P)... we have gathered here today... day... day...
To witness the looove of a chicken... ken... ken...
For the other side... ide... ide....

RANDY JACKSON:
Yo Yo Yo dog, dog. Dog, I'm gonna be real. the chicken crossed the road cuz it was HOT! I mean I've seen and work with some great chickens. I've worked with Chicken Carey and Chicken Houston and I can tell you, that chicken right there, is HOT. I mean it is still a little pitchy at spots but still, ON POINT DOG! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

PAULA ABDUL:
The chicken crossed the road because he saw the end of the street and WENT for it. And I commend it for that...it takes a lot of courage! I love love love that chicken. It blew me away! Good job! (clap clap clap)

SIMON COWELL:
The chicken crossed the road because he has no chance, absolutely NO CHANCE, in making a career on the side he was on. I mean look at it, it has no stage presence, it's covered in feathers, and when it opens his mouth, the sound is atrocious! Its like a cabore or karoake singer. Absolutely horrible.

MARTIN BASHIR:
The chicken crossed the street because of it's distuuurbing behavior. I was very disturbed by the way it wobbled. It's place was literally a chicken coop and not a suitable home. I was even more disturbed by it's beak and feet and it's...manic behavior. It disturbed me very much. But I knew I had to confront and question the chicken...and that would not be easy. The chicken bawked at me. Maybe there was a reason for that. It's animalistic communication would be the main topic of my line of questioning. (end voiceover).

Last edited:
:lol: Those are all great!

PARIS HILTON :
That chicken that crossed the road was like soooo hooooot!

images
:
AAAAAAHHH! The chicken crossed the rooooad!!!!

Last edited:
MARK HOLDEN (only Aussies will get this)
The was the best road crossing I've even seen from a chicken. That was goony-gagga to the max! The Val Dooni-goo-goo-gometer has jumped to 11!! Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching, Ka-Ching!!! That sent a fire down my wire! Mate... THAT was a bloooooody TOUCHDOWN!!!!

DAVE HUGHES (again, probably only Aussies will get this)
I tell you what. I am ANGRY today. You wouldn't believe what I saw today. I'm driving down the street. You know, minding my own business. And then I see a bloody chicken crossing the street! I thought, 'hang on... that's not right'. It's not every day you see a bloody chicken crossing the street. I didn't know what the hell I was supposed to do. Do you stop and let it cross? Or do you just keep going and it's its own bloody fault if it gets run over? I didn't know what to do so I just kept going. Sure enough I hear a squawk followed by a bit of a splat. Everyone's looking at me like I just ran down the bloody pope or something and I'm thinking 'well... what's was I supposed to do?' It's the chicken's bloody fault for crossing the road in the first place. Hasn't it heard of a pedestrian crossing before? Doesn't it know you're supposed to wait for the little green man before you cross? I mean... what's up with chicken's these days? Don't they have any bloody sense? Anyway, I was so pissed off I drove of home in an angry rage and on my way... I stopped to get my some bloody KFC!!

Last edited:
Those are all really good. I especially like the Martin Bashir, John Lennon, and Simon Cowell ones. :lol:

MARTIN BASHIR:
The chicken crossed the street because of it's distuuurbing behavior. I was very disturbed by the way it wobbled. It's place was literally a chicken coop and not a suitable home. I was even more disturbed by it's beak and feet and it's...manic behavior. It disturbed me very much. But I knew I had to confront and question the chicken...and that would not be easy. The chicken bawked at me. Maybe there was a reason for that. It's animalistic communication would be the main topic of my line of questioning. (end voiceover).

abc television: You're Hired!!

STEPHEN HAWKING :
The Euclidean path integral over all topologically trivial metrics can be done by time slicing and so is unitary when analytically continued to the Lorentzian. On the other hand, the path integral over all topologically non-trivial metrics is asymptotically independent of the initial state. Thus the total path integral is unitary and information is not lost in the formation and evaporation of black holes. The way the information gets out seems to be that a true event horizon never forms, just an apparent horizon. Thus the path of the chicken across the road was in avoidance of a black hole at a specified interval in the time continuum.

:ermm:

TWEETY :
I thoughd I thaw a thicken cwoss the woad.. bad, bad thicken! Take that, you baaaad ole thicken!

That was hard to say, lol!

LMAO!

BARACK OBAMA:
The chicken crossed the road because it wanted change. The chicken wanted to move past the injustices of the side of the road it was on and move forward to the promising future of the other side of the road. When all the other chickens were saying "no we can't", this chicken said "yes we can." This is what the American people need to do. We need to be like this chicken and cross the road. How we get there is not important. As long as we have the attitude that we can get there, we will make it.
:lol: :toofunny:

TWEETY :
I thoughd I thaw a thicken cwoss the woad.. bad, bad thicken! Take that, you baaaad ole thicken!
:toofunny:

PARIS HILTON :
That chicken that crossed the road was like soooo hooooot!
:rollin:

PAULA ABDUL:
The chicken crossed the road because he saw the end of the street and WENT for it. And I commend it for that...it takes a lot of courage! I love love love that chicken. It blew me away! Good job! (clap clap clap)
:rollin:

PRINCE -
Dearly beloved....:)P)... we have gathered here today... day... day...
To witness the looove of a chicken... ken... ken...
For the other side... ide... ide....

MICHAEL JACKSON
The chicken just wants to be loved! And I love all the chickens of the world, from the bottom of my heart.

Last edited:
Reverend Al Sharpton:

Let people open their minds as they walk down the street. We should not stop the chicken from crossing that road to be with us today. Let the chicken be my brother, be your brother, be the school teacher, be the construction worker. Give the world a free road crossing chicken, God Almighty, God Almighty, God Almighty!

DARTH VADER :
As the chicken crossed the road, I sensed something. A presence I've not felt since... *breathing noise* The force is strong with this chicken. *breathing noise* You should not have crossed the road, chicken! *breathing noise* I am your father!

Last edited:
TAY ZONDAY (The Chocolate Rain guy):

(playing piano)

Crossing Chickeeennnn
Sees the otherside in his view
Crossing Chickeeennnn
Rain falls down pounding on his dreams
Crossing Chickeennnnn

(I move away from the mic to breathe in)

see the kids playing on the curb
Crossing chickeeenn
(....continue for seven mins...)

Back