Why did Michael look so miserable on the 30th anniversary celebration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He definitely wasn't his best during the MSG concerts, but either way, he's human, whatever he was going through must have been tough because he still gave his all for his fans...Love you Mike

For valid reasons or not, nobody should deny he was heavily medicated. I heard more details from insider which I'm not going to debate here. I can't fathom how a doctor will give him meds and then let him go on stage like that. Were all doctors around him crooks and drug dealers? Shame on doctors.

For valid reasons or not, nobody should deny he was heavily medicated. I heard more details from insider which I'm not going to debate here. I can't fathom how a doctor will give him meds and then let him go on stage like that. Were all doctors around him crooks and drug dealers? Shame on doctors.

If he had a medical problem, he did something about it. It is no different than what any performer does. If he was not putting his health or life in danger, what were the doctors going to tell him. They can't exactly tie him to the bed. He would not be the first performer in history to ignore the doctor's orders.

In the end, it was his choice to perform, so the doctor could only do so much. If he was really bad, his brothers should had told him not to perform. Or his mother, Liz, and Mac, they were in the audience for both nights. So, put the blame the doctor alone is very narrow.

It would seem that he was under the influence by medications. I don't want to speculate but during 2000-2001 Michael seemed very tired and drained. And it was extremely visible during the MSG performances.

This thread goes into heavy speculation of Michael's health. Dead or alive, this is not allowed on MJJCommunity as it did not contribute to or related to Michael's death. My suggestion to a lot of you new members is to read the rules of the forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back