Why Are Women SO Attracted to the Bad Era MJ?

because he was extremely sexy in that era :wild: :wub:

hmmm, I'm attracted to him in all eras :yes: (ok, except j5 era, cause that's creepy, right?)
But yeah, it's about him specifically, not guys in general who happen to be light with curly hair, lol.
It's just EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM!!!!!!!!!!
but it sooo starts with his personality

i really like that era THE MOST too. :) though i also love the Dangerous era,to me...there's nothing like the BAD one.he looked great back then.his face,his hair,his body and that outfit from the 'BAD' video...also the album...'BAD' will probably always be my favourite album out there (with 'Dangerous' coming close behind).:D

To me some shots of him in the Bad era, he has such a cute lil babyface. And his smile...and his eyes...and his hair...and his cuteness...and his shyness. OMG. All that I just said, and more! :wub:

I'm honestly not a huge fan of the Bad era. I think he was sexy back then, but I think he's like wine. The older, the better. So when people ask me what era of Michael I like best, I say 2000+

I've always wondered. What about MJ in the Bad era that makes girls think he is SO sexy and hot(NO HOMO).

Most of the time girls say he looks his best/ sexiest in the Bad era.

Now I thought most girls like big, muscular, masculine looking guys. But MJ is the exact opposite of that.

And this doesn't go just for MJ. This goes for all guys. Why are women attracted to feminine looking guys? What is it about them that makes women love them?

Well I personally don't love JUST the Bad era Michael....I love how he looks NOW just as much too. :girl_blush: He STILL looks HOT!!!! :stretcher I can't really say why I'm crazy about him....It's so many things together...He has AMAZING eyes, first of all! :girl_blush: I LOOOOOOOOVE HIS EYES! He has the cutest smile, he has a hot body, he has such cute facíal expressions...I just love everything. But I love his eyes the most. Could keep staring at his eyes forever and ever.....*singing* ".....ever and ever and eeeeever....foreeeever...." :lol: :lol: He could be covered from head to toe, I wouldn't care, if I was still able to see his eyes. :wub: He just is a GORGEOUS person....and I love his giggle and laugh and I love his voice, etc. etc. etc...Like I said...it's so many things together. Love how sensitive and caring he seems to be, I love that he is so HUMBLE and DOWN TO EARTH even though he's been a superstar all his life, I love that he's a kid at heart, etc. etc. etc. I could go on all day. :lol:

actually im more attracted to him in the late 90ies..
bad era is nice, but in the 90ies he was just :wub: :wub:
and men with muscels are just disgusting imo lol i mean if its really too much, but i dont like it anyway :D

Maybe same reason why women using a hammer seem to be a source of attraction for men? Probably has to do with biology, wanting to find a mate and that whole thing... and the fact that Michael has major charisma probably doesn't hurt!

I am not really attracted to Michael in the BAD era. DANGEROUS - NOW yes, but not BAD. He was cute but I don't find myself attracted to that particular era.

Well I personally don't love JUST the Bad era Michael....I love how he looks NOW just as much too. :girl_blush: He STILL looks HOT!!!! :stretcher I can't really say why I'm crazy about him....It's so many things together...He has AMAZING eyes, first of all! :girl_blush: I LOOOOOOOOVE HIS EYES! He has the cutest smile, he has a hot body, he has such cute facíal expressions...I just love everything. But I love his eyes the most. Could keep staring at his eyes forever and ever.....*singing* ".....ever and ever and eeeeever....foreeeever...." :lol: :lol: He could be covered from head to toe, I wouldn't care, if I was still able to see his eyes. :wub: He just is a GORGEOUS person....and I love his giggle and laugh and I love his voice, etc. etc. etc...Like I said...it's so many things together. Love how sensitive and caring he seems to be, I love that he is so HUMBLE and DOWN TO EARTH even though he's been a superstar all his life, I love that he's a kid at heart, etc. etc. etc. I could go on all day. :lol:
you summed everything up in your post.i love him too through all eras,everything you said is spot on how i feel about michael.
love ya michael.

The BAD era is unstoppable! I thought Michael was (is) the greatest ever just from the BAD album and tour alone even if he never did any other music or tours.

I love the Dangerous era most, with BAD coming close behind. Lately I just wondered what happened with Mike after that because I feel after that his looks faded. Of course I know time is ticking by and then I realised that all the trials haven't been in favour of him as well. I hope these positive changes in Mike's life will do him good!

I've always wondered. What about MJ in the Bad era that makes girls think he is SO sexy and hot(NO HOMO).

Most of the time girls say he looks his best/ sexiest in the Bad era.

Now I thought most girls like big, muscular, masculine looking guys. But MJ is the exact opposite of that.

And this doesn't go just for MJ. This goes for all guys. Why are women attracted to feminine looking guys? What is it about them that makes women love them?

Just to get an idea of what I'm talking about:
009.jpg

009.jpg

004.jpg
Those pictures speak louder than words. :wub:
But I thought that maybe it's the right age. Mike was...what 29, the perfect age. And when you think of the average MJ fan: it's a woman in her twenties, right? I don't know. I guess Eddie Murphy said it quite well, it's the sensitivity and a "little" charisma won't hurt.

I once read about a study that showed the reasons why boy bands are so popular amongst teenage girls and one of the reasons was that the boys are young but not (yet) very masculine and many girls are first atracted to that and later develope a taste for the more masculine look of a man. Something like that.

Michael is just so cute and sexy. Gosh why can't I travel back in time... *daydreaming*

Gosh why can't I travel back in time... *daydreaming*
That's my dream too! I wish I was the age I am now (27) back then in the 80s! Not sure if this would have helped increase my chances with Michael, :lol: but I'd still have fully experienced the best MJ era in my opinion. Ah, maybe in an alternate universe... :clapping::doh:

That's my dream too! I wish I was the age I am now (27) back then in the 80s! Not sure if this would have helped increase my chances with Michael, :lol: but I'd still have fully experienced the best MJ era in my opinion. Ah, maybe in an alternate universe... :clapping::doh:

same here! It's actually a little annoying because I kinda feel like I missed something by being "so young" :mello::p

but I think he looks good today too! like most of he's other brothers (and sisters) he's aging with beauty! Looks like he's 40, not 50!

Last edited:
I'm actually still waiting for a man as cute as MJ Bad era.
yeah, I'm waiting for someone as cute as mj has been from the age of 18 on up!!!
It would be amazing (and impossible) to find a guy with the same type of personality that MJ has/had- just think about it!!

I'm actually still waiting for a man as cute as MJ Bad era.

I'm waiting for a man as cute a MJ period....but the mold was just broken after that one was made...

Back