Who's trying to SABOTAGE "Michael" 's release?

Memefan

Proud Member
First, several leaked the story that the 3 Cascios' tracks were fake...and now the video shoot for Hold My Hand was almost derailed by fake email.
A few days ago, someone posted the email addresses of some of the participants on this board. So anyone could have copied the emails & sent the false information

http://www.nydailynews.com/gossip/2...hold_my_hand_may_have_been_sabotaged_wit.html

Michael Jackson's
video shoot for
single 'Hold My
Hand' may have
been sabotaged
with email

Wednesday, November 24th 2010, 4:00 AM

Allegri/GettyMichael Jackson's posthumous
single 'Hold My Hand' got another dose of drama
- via email.

Is there a saboteur in the House of Jackson?

A spy at Monday's video shoot for "Hold My Hand,"
the Michael Jackson/Akon single from the highly
anticipated "Michael" album, was almost derailed by
a seemingly official email telling participants that
the production had been postponed.

Shortly before cameras rolled at a former Marine
Corps blimp hangar in Tustin, Calif., the source
says a seemingly "legitimate" email, purportedly
from the "Michael Jackson Estate," was received by
participants informing them that due "to recent
weather forcasts" (sic), the shoot had been
"postponed" until tomorrow.

The spy says the notice was quickly followed by two
more emails instructing recipients to disregard the
schedule change.

What's not clear is whether the first email was an
innocent mixup or, as our spy suspects, a
deliberate attempt to hamper the video shoot, which
was directed by Mark Pellington of "U2 3D" fame.

"Michael," to be released Dec. 14, was controversial
even before it had a name. Members of the late
singer's family and even the co-executor of his
estate, John McClain, have reportedly challenged the
authenticity of the Jackson vocals, prompting Sony
to bring in forensic experts, who concluded they're
real.

Although a Sony spokeswoman did not respond to
questions by deadline, a Jackson camp insider tells
us, "We've had a lot of fake documents shooting
around."

According to our spy at the shoot, approximately
200 fans "danced freestyle" to "Hold My Hand" for
the cameras. They also released white balloons en
masse and shouted, "We love you, Michael!"

The spy adds that "a little girl dressed like an angel"
was present, which jibes with reports that extras
were asked to walk through the darkened hangar
toward a bright light — symbolic of Jackson's ascent
to heaven.

We hear the "Hold My Hand" video will premiere Dec.
6 on ABC, the same day Oprah Winfrey is to
interview Jackson's friend and producer Teddy Riley,
who has been outspoken about the controversy
behind "Michael."

With Carson Griffith and Molly Fischer

"What's not clear is whether the first email was an
innocent mixup
or, as our spy suspects, a
deliberate attempt to hamper the video shoot".

NY Daily News's "spy suspects", that makes it a fact, I guess.... :smilerolleyes:

Journalistic sensationalism, IMO, trying to make something out of nothing.

In answer to the original question;

People that 'hate' Sony more than they 'love' Michael?

It's been the same for some time.

"What's not clear is whether the first email was an
innocent mixup
or, as our spy suspects, a
deliberate attempt to hamper the video shoot".

NY Daily News's "spy suspects", that makes it a fact, I guess.... :smilerolleyes:

Journalistic sensationalism, IMO, trying to make something out of nothing.

Then, ask yourself why would the estate be contacting the participants? From what I've heard all correspondence with the extras has been through another email address. Not the estate. Can you explain that one?

Here an email from the people involved in the shoot that the participants received last week: NOTICE THE EMAIL....?

The original posted included the participants' email address which I remove, I don't think it's fair to pot people 'emails on a public board without their knowledge or permission.

F

Then, ask yourself why would the estate be contacting the participants? From what I've heard all correspondence with the extras has been through another email address. Not the estate. Can you explain that one?

Here an email from the people involved in the shoot that the participants received last week: NOTICE THE EMAIL....?

The original posted included the participants' email address which I remove, I don't think it's fair to pot people 'emails on a public board without their knowledge or permission.

F

Have you seen the alleged e-mail from the Estate? Did it come really from the Estate or someone pretending to be the Estate? If it was coming from a fake account it can be anyody - eg. from somebody just thinking it's a good joke.

Sabotage? I don't think something like this could sabotage the shooting of a video. In worst case it would have caused a little inconvenience, but it's no means to sabotage it altogether.

In answer to the original question;

People that 'hate' Sony more than they 'love' Michael?

It's been the same for some time.

Oh brother not again.....

I don't hate Sony, never did. I have plenty of Sony products in my house, like my laptop and a PS3, if i truly hated them i would have gotten rid of these. I don't however like it ONE BIT how they are treating Michael's legacy, lies after lies. And nope..i am not going back to that, we all know what's up. Then the DVD box set, absolutely NOTHING done to improve it a bit.

Honestly...i am afraid for any future MJ releases, in the sense of that i am not anticipating it much anymore, maybe that will come back. But the whole Cascio fiasco did alot of damage, you and some others might believe MJ is on there, alot of people do not, i don't...so for me this is damage done to his legacy. So nope i don't hate Sony, i don't think i hate anyone, hate is a VERY big word..but i seriously disagree with what they are doing and i really DISLIKE them for it.

Oh brother not again.....

I don't hate Sony, never did. I have plenty of Sony products in my house, like my laptop and a PS3, if i truly hated them i would have gotten rid of these. I don't however like it ONE BIT how they are treating Michael's legacy, lies after lies. And nope..i am not going back to that, we all know what's up. Then the DVD box set, absolutely NOTHING done to improve it a bit.

Honestly...i am afraid for any future MJ releases, in the sense of that i am not anticipating it much anymore, maybe that will come back. But the whole Cascio fiasco did alot of damage, you and some others might believe MJ is on there, alot of people do not, i don't...so for me this is damage done to his legacy. So nope i don't hate Sony, i don't think i hate anyone, hate is a VERY big word..but i seriously disagree with what they are doing and i really DISLIKE them for it.

I didn't say it was you who sent the offending e-mail - where did you get that from!?

(smile/wink)

Personally, I think it's someone close to MJ's family trying to sabotage the whole album. Wouldn't surprise me 1 bit

I didn't say it was you who sent the offending e-mail - where did you get that from!?

(smile/wink)

You were implying that all of us who are against the album are only against it because we hate Sony.

Nothing could be further from the truth, I personally have never hated Sony and actually thought it was slightly stupid when Michael went off on then 8 years ago.

Even now, i'm not totally sure that I blame Sony for this. I dont know who is responsible.

You've got it completely wrong Deano, you allways have done. You've been saying this for weeks now. Please give it up.

You were implying that all of us who are against the album are only against it because we hate Sony.

Nothing could be further from the truth, I personally have never hated Sony and actually thought it was slightly stupid when Michael went off on then 8 years ago.

Even now, i'm not totally sure that I blame Sony for this. I dont know who is responsible.

You've got it completely wrong Deano, you allways have done. You've been saying this for weeks now. Please give it up.

My comments are aimed at all those people who ctiticise everything and then, in the same breath, mention Sony - EVERY TIME.

If that's not you then fine, but don't tell me you haven't seen this happen a lot on here.

L.T.D, I saw on many forums (including this one) so much hatred against Sony, Teddy Riley, Bruce Swedien, Cascio family etc. so I agree with Deano, I think that many people 'hate' Sony (and pro-BN officials) more than they 'love' Michael! :(
Just to clear things up, I'm not implying that you are in that group.

BTW I also agree with Prince Of Pop, someone close to MJ's family is trying to sabotage the album but anyway that is conspiracy theory so...

I dont think it makes much sense that they hate Sony more than they love Michael.

Surely they hate Sony so much because they have such a strong love for Michael.

in our mind we all know who is trying to sabotage the album ,those who are not getting any$ from this album.suddenly we are listening to what jackson has been saying ,what quincy think about this album.

I got both all of those emails...

That was strange, to say the least.

All that wanted to put their name into the hat, applied to the email posted.

The "congrats, you're in" email came from another email and we were advised to correspond only with that email.

The issue is that whoever organized us extras copied the entire list of extras as a CC, instead of a BC. That is how it was possible for that person to mess around- that is how that person got our emails to send us a fake message.
The person must have been on the extra list. So, to that person- try harder.

The blessing was that us extras were able to communicate with one another and help each other out in some cases.

We didn't receive much much detail until Sunday afternoon and we were asked to check our emails before the end of the day. 10 minutes before midnight an email came in saying the shoot would be canceled due to weather.

I got suspicious because a)somebody cancels a shoot 10 minutes of midnight and the "Michael Jackson Estate" email did not contain a name, signed with a "function" which is something I would expect. I don't expect the Estate to be dealing with extras for a video shoot...

Interesting about the "sources" talking to TMZ about this. This "source" mentioned something that was a strange thing to say because it didn't involve the extras.
That makes me HOPE (and let me just say that I really, really HOPE that no fan talked to TMZ) that it was someone else talking to TMZ.

By the way, where were email addresses posted? Who posted email addresses? I only saw one posting that contained the originating email address from the organizer.

I personally think somebody thought it would be "funny" to try and convince all extras that the shoot would be cancelled but I put it in the trouble maker category. Sort of in the mental category of people who program a virus and then feel like they accomplished something by having caused trouble, it's about that mature- and, lastly, it didn't work.

I honestly think anything Michael Jackson even posthumously brings out the real weirdos from the woodworks who think they prove their brilliance by showing the world their own narrow little horizon. Better luck next time, whoever you are. Yeah, you really "showed us." :hysterical:
All of this is just annoying stuff but not really doing anything, just like little dogs snapping for your ankles, really. Little bit of bark, but that's it.

I am honored that we were able to do this FOR MICHAEL, it's a great honor to have been even just the tiniest part of this, because it's us fans that love him.

P.S. to the nydailynews: Your "spy" did not inform you accurately on the "follow up" and the amount of emails send out to tell us to disregard that nonsense. Nice "spy", that got the little details wrong.

Last edited:
I dont think it makes much sense that they hate Sony more than they love Michael.

Surely they hate Sony so much because they have such a strong love for Michael.

Not always true unfortunately.

Love always gets lost where there is an abundance of hate. The two can not exist side by side in harmony.

Some people let 'dislike' fester into 'hate', and it often takes hold. When it does nothing exists but the 'hate', everything is weaker and less important.

Michael sometimes lost his temper - even Jesus did, if you believe - but I can not imagine them letting hate 'take over', as it seems to with many on here.

What is really bizzarre, is that nobody seems to be able to put a name to where this 'hate' should go, they just talk about "Sony", like it is an entity all of it's own. They seem to forget that "Sony" is made up of Grandmas, Granddads, Moms, Dads, Sons, and Daughters - real people. Not that it would stop some of the more extreme 'fans' if they met up with them.

All 'reality' seems to have disappered out of the window with some, and it has been replaced with blind hatred.

You let 'hate' in, you push 'love' out - there is no two ways about it.

Michael up in heaven is trying to sabotage the release of his own album that people killed him for. He does not want this album out. He is sad and angry, a perfectionist like him would be.

Michael up in heaven is trying to sabotage the release of his own album that people killed him for. He does not want this album out. He is sad and angry, a perfectionist like him would be.

Yeah, that is probably why this little girl from East Germany, who loved this artist for 20 years found herself on that set with so many others...And that is why my travel down there was so smooth, why everything worked out so perfectly regardless. Sometimes I shake my head- I remember how the wall came down, I was there, just a little girl and now I somehow live in the US. I became a fan in 1992...you have no idea how much this meant to and to those of us who cherished that day. Some of us looked at each other and said, we can't believe this- we are part of this. We just can't believe it.

That is probably why we had a beautiful sunny day in November, surrounded by rolling hills, clear skies and a friendly crew- and a director who really was into this. There was one scene and we had tears standing in our eyes, the music had stopped and we just kept going, all of us. Michael was with us and we felt that. Some of us, anyways. It was beautiful. We love you, Michael. We love you.

We were a large crowd, but there was something different about that. People were kind to one another, virtual strangers hugged each other by the end of the day. People whom I have never met wrote me an email telling me where to find x,y and z. I wrote someone else who had her map stuck in her printer, trying to find out where to go.
People helped one another, Michael is happy about that- when people manage to approach one another without fear, without this constant mistrust. And still somebody tried ruin our love fest. (yes, every one roll their eyes...)

We were a big group and I remember how we just admired each others tattoos, clothes and just swapped stories on how we got there. All of us have a story- that was so notable. I spoke to one fan with claustrophobia and fear of flying- the love for Michael made that fan celebrate by overcoming that fear to be able to take part in that shoot. THAT is what Michael stands for. Not hatred.

All of us had a story of why we were there. TMZ said we were "die hard" fans, nope, we are love-hard fans. We were older, younger, skinnier, fatter, taller, shorter, male and female, kids. We were of all colors and all races. We were- we were exactly what Michael stands for.
^^^
WE ARE THE WORLD.

We were a huge gathering- and in typical gathering style people started to dance an sing, Thriller was danced= all while waiting.

I'm happy to say that THANK GOD we, the extras on the set felt Michael A LOT differently. There was peace, calm and beauty and believe me when I say he was with us, especially on the last shot. I will never forget the LOVE we felt when the sun was just about to go down. We were blessed with a gorgeous day of sunshine and I KNOW he was happy to live LOVE not hatred. Random strangers showed each kindness, which is something that some people will never understand. I met wonderful people that day and people didn't hate there. Maybe the term "Hold My Hand" makes sense somewhere deep down inside.

His death does not serve to spew more hatred. Don't even use the word "heaven" and apply hatred and anger toward it.

P.S.: If you are medium, I hope you're rates are competitive 'cause that sort of non-productive hatred is nothing he'd be proud of. And my second favorite are anonymous people online who feel safe behind some screen name.

Last edited:
I'm happy to say that THANK GOD we, the extras on the set felt Michael A LOT differently. There was peace, calm and beauty and believe me when I say he was with us, especially on the last shot. I will never forget the LOVE we felt when the sun was just about to go down. We were blessed with a gorgeous day of sunshine and I KNOW he was happy to live LOVE not hatred. Random strangers showed each kindness, which is something that some people will never understand. I met wonderful people that day and people didn't hate there. Maybe the term "Hold My Hand" makes sense somewhere deep down inside.
Thank You! What a beautiful post!! :bow:

So MJ wrote that email to fool the fans?

This is getting crazier and crazier.

His death does not serve to spew more hatred. Don't even use the word "heaven" and apply hatred and anger toward it.

P.S.: If you are medium, I hope you're rates are competitive 'cause that sort of non-productive hatred is nothing he'd be proud of. And my second favorite are anonymous people online who feel safe behind some screen name.

Nicely put.

Don't let haters fool you into thinking otherwise.

"Cuckoo! Cuckoo!"

Why does most of this sh** come from people with very few posts?

(shakes head)

Beautiful! Beautiful! Beautiful!

What a wonderful day it must have been without 'the haters' around you. It must have been like having Michael back, even just for a while.

I am glad you were blessed with such a lovely experience - in Michael's name - you sound like you deserve it.

Michael would be proud of the love you showed in his name. Keep it up.

Cant you guys see it? Michael is sending fake emails from his laptop in heaven!

It makes perfect sense. Maybe it is Michael after all, and he also recorded vocals from heaven to earth via voicemail. But he made the vocals sound dodgey on purpose in order to sabotage the album!

^^Yeah just like MJ will come down from Heaven when those dorks from Glee ruin his songs..lol

beautiful post, thank you! :wub:

Yeah, that is probably why this little girl from East Germany, who loved this artist for 20 years found herself on that set with so many others...And that is why my travel down there was so smooth, why everything worked out so perfectly regardless.

Thank you for this post, seems like you had an amazing day :yes: I'm really looking forward to seeing the video, sounds like it'll be something special :punk:

Are you being serious?? :swoon: :hysterical:

Back