Who's going opening night then?! (8th July)

I am not, FULLY aware. Oh, I waited so long, we all have. And it is still valid. HOWever, I got my family holidays booked,and concert dates are basically flexible and, really, overmarketed, overpriced, "over"late, too this and too that, however much we all love Michael. Michaell taught me to respect the ones you love, the personal choices etc (many of my long-time fans said so too) and so I am making the ones (as he does) for myself. I amgoing onto the later dates. Just as important. Just as entertaining. Just as accomodating (His) and my wishes, plans and dreams. Enjoy it all, at the time YOU can and want to enjoy it! I think at the moment, that what Michael is all about, totlally. No contest. That is stupid.

Noone else? :eek:

We wish....*sigh*.
I will still try to get tickets closer to the show.
I want to see a photo of the actual ticket before I spend a crazy amount for good seats! And since they don't get delivered for quite a long time, I'll wait.....
But i SO hope I will be there opening night! Was there in Prague, so HAVE to be there in London ;)

unfortunatily i will be in america well at least on a flight back from america but i send you all my love to all of the fans all over the world coming to see the king of pop god bless all of us!

grrrr trying so hard to get these tickets, i dont no what else to do!!

If anyone want tos give up one of there friends going on this night so a fun, young female :-D MJ fan can go with you let me know!! Im fun i promise and well up for the afterparty!!! Lol!! X

Back