Who WOULD you trust?

Janet is my number one, she knows the biz, knows better than to blab to the media and was close to Michael. Also she just seems like a super sweet, caring, honest person.
Elizabeth Taylor is the same. She knew Michael better than most people yet she doesn't feel compelled to share that with the world: she knows what they shared and that's enough for her.
So basically, yes, the rule applies that those who have stayed most quiet, were closest to Michael. It's the decision NOT to spill all the beans that gives them credibility.
I trust Katherine too, of course. But she's like a mother bear, she'd protect her cubs at all costs and might not always be entirely objective when it comes to her family, she has a blind spot when it comes to Joe as well. Also I'm not sure how in the loop she was about her son's personal life.
T-Mez seems like a great guy, but he's a lawyer, he's very aware of what he says to the public, which is good for not being manipulated by the media, but he might also not be entirely sincere at all times.
Mac.. is a good kid, I think. But he wasn't that close with Michael in the recent years, was he? Don't know what to think about him really. Respect, for having stayed away from the media, though.
Karen Faye, I actually trust quite a lot what she has to say, she seemed to really care about Michael, she was his friend and his fan at the same time. And until she comes out with a book, I will trust that she's not out for personal gain.
Also, I quite like Frank Dileo, but I wouldn't trust everything he says.
Out of the brothers, I like Marlon and Randy, especially seeing as they haven't gone to the media like Jermaine, La Toya and Tito, but they could probably be pressured into saying anything if the family decided it was best. Rebbie is probably trustworthy also, but the same applies. Also I just don't know anything about her, or Jackie for that matter.
So.. not a long list. But there's still a few decent people out there, I hope.

Janet,his kids,Katherine,Liz Taylor, Macaulay culkin,Chris Tucker...randy,marlon

Out of the brothers, I like Marlon and Randy, especially seeing as they haven't gone to the media like Jermaine, La Toya and Tito, but they could probably be pressured into saying anything if the family decided it was best. Rebbie is probably trustworthy also, but the same applies. Also I just don't know anything about her, or Jackie for that matter.
So.. not a long list. But there's still a few decent people out there, I hope.
Would there be a reason behind the order of their names in the J5 medley during the tours? Randy, Marlon, Tito, Jermaine etc?

Back