Who/What else are you fans of ?

I've never really been a fan of anyone or anything other than Michael. I love Janet, and 3t, but not as much as MJ. I'd like to find some other things that I love though, because it would make it easier for me to distract myself from Michael and give me things to do.

If anyone loves any of the things I've listed....please contact me. I'd love to find forums or websites/communities that are related to see if I can find a new fandom :lol:

General
: shopping, traveling, going to the movies, hanging out with friends, photography, music, internet, social network sites (myspace, twitter, facebook, hyves), dancing, holidays, meeting new people, watching tv, and sleeping

Music
: michael jackson, janet jackson, anastacia, whitney houston, pink, mariah carey, r. kelly, leona lewis, jordin sparks, boyz II men, beyoncé, celine dion, stevie wonder, diana ross, lionel richie, selena, phil collins, robin thicke, lisa marie presley, beth hart, laura pausini, peter andre

Movies: forrest gump, save the last dance, the lake house, patch adams, finding neverland, moonwalker, white chicks, 2012, while you were sleeping, the holiday.

Television
: king of queens, grey's anatomy, everybody loves raymond, bones, cosby show, so you think you can dance, house, csi (miami, new york), america's next top model, the ellen degeneres show, tyra, kenan & kel, the nanny, the fresh prince of bell air, ncis, criminal intent.

Music
MJ
Janet Jackson
Madonna
Tarja Turunen
Evanescence
Within Temptation

Actors
Johnny Depp :)
Jim Carrey
Elijah Wood

TV
Ghost Whisperer
As the world turns
Friends

Movies
Lord of the rings
Harry Potter
Pirates of the caribbean
All sorts of horror movies

:D
Me either. Ice hockey matches between Finland and Sweden are also classics. (and I'm sure you know who just won who historically 7-0 in the EHT :cheeky: )

This winter I´ve been obsessed with MJ and haven`t even followed my favouriteteams in sport-thats to bad.
Congratilation to 7-0 but that´s HIStory now.
We`ll see whatever happens in the olympics, I hope Sweden will make a change then.

Bruce Lee
Jackie Chan
Michael Jordan
De Niro
Joe Pesci

I cant forget Ed O'Neill, the legendary Al Bundy. This role alone makes him a legend. This character is so funny, definitely my kind of humor. I cried so much laughing watching "Married with children"

By the way Nirvana since you like Bruce Lee, i advise u to read a book entitled "Bruce Lee the man behind the legend" written by Marcos Ocana Rizo. Its a very very very good book. I think i discovered that he was 25% german (his mother was half german) thx to this book. There are very nice pics in this book e.g u'll see him when he was young with his mother, dad, brothers and sisters. The book will tell you a lot e.g how he met his wife, what he was like when he was a kid, his temper etc......... If u know someone who likes Bruce Lee give him/her that book as a late Xmas present.

Another book that i like is entitled " My method of fighting " i think. Its a big book with a lot of pics and advice. I am not telling u that you'll become an expert by only studying this book....... you'll have to train as well lol..... but its a very very good book and would make a nice present as well.

I got both of those books and luv 'em.

Last edited:
I'm actually a *fan* of Michael only. I like a lot of other artists, but fandom is not really something I do normally. I made an exception for Mike. ;)

I'm the same as you. I'm not a fan of anyone else really.
My other obsessions are rabbits and penguins, but I don't think that's the same kinda thing! :lol:

Music:
In addition to Michael...

U2 (I'm a huge fan)
INXS (the original one)
Depeche Mode
REM
Gavin Friday
a bunch of (other) Irish bands
I love opera too, esp. by Verdi and Mozart

Movies/TV:

Lord of the Rings (the whole trilogy)
My Left Foot
In the Name of the Father
CSI (New York and Las Vegas)
Henning Mankell's Wallander movies (I haven't read any of his books)

Books:

The Lord of the Rings
a number of books about my fave musicians/bands
Peter Mayle's books, esp. A Year in Provence and Toujours Provence

I love cats! :)

I don't like any sports (LOL!). I used to be fond of horse racing (esp. trotting races) when I was younger.

im not fan of other artits Michael Jackson, cause i collect all his stuff, im a real real real fan of MJ

But i love music in a whole
People i always hear are

W.A. Mozart (master)
James Brown (he was a master no doubts)
Stevie Wonder (another master)
Marvin gaye
Edith Piaf (she was just awesome)
Minnie Riperton
The Beatles
Simon and Gartfunkel
Bee Gees
The Mamas and The Papas
Peter Paul and Mary
Silvio Rodriguez
Pablo Milanes
Buena Vista Social Club
Nino Bravo

Top Movies:
Crooklyn
Amadeus
A Clockwork Orange
As Good As It Gets
The Godfather
The Wizard Of Oz
The Wiz
The Seven Year Itch
Gone With The Wind
Psycho
The Birds
Whatever Happened To Baby Jane
Alice In Wonderland, Disney version
Free Willy :is so michael:
Labirynth

Im a fan of Kafka-s The Metamorphosis
Anything Edgar Allan Poe

Nature, i love nature so much, of that i AM a FAN

but im sure movies i need to find more, i mean there are so many sometimes i dont have time...

FAN OF MOVIES
so in the end im a fan of Michael and movies

Last edited:
I think everydody loves Bruce Lee... seeing him is like seeing a coreography :lol: he was great

I think everydody loves Bruce Lee... seeing him is like seeing a coreography :lol: he was great

yeah..it seems like MJ was a fan of Bruce. a lot of his dance moves look like Bruce Lee moves.

i was blown away, the first time i saw 'Enter The Dragon' on tv. i thought of MJ when i saw Lee dance around, to that whistling haunting music soundtrack, in slow motion, and the bad guys were flying all over the place. and now i'm thinking of Smooth Criminal and MJ's Dick Clark stage performance of Dangerous/Smooth Criminal..lol

yeah..it seems like MJ was a fan of Bruce. a lot of his dance moves look like Bruce Lee moves.

i was blown away, the first time i saw 'Enter The Dragon' on tv. i thought of MJ when i saw Lee dance around, to that whistling haunting music soundtrack, in slow motion, and the bad guys were flying all over the place. and now i'm thinking of Smooth Criminal and MJ's Dick Clark stage performance of Dangerous/Smooth Criminal..lol
yeah, totally in fact Michael WAS a fan of Bruce Lee

I'm a fan of:

Michael Jackson
Naruto/Naruto Shippuden
Spongebob Squarepants
Back At The Barnyard
Boston Bruins
Jeff Hardy
Bret Hart
D-Generation X

Big Time Supporter of:
NaruHina (Naruto x Hinata) *Naruto*