Who was born on your birth date?

Okay, I was going to put all the names for my birthdate, but there are just way too many-17 people listed! I would like to point out two and one of them aren't listed.
The one listed is Eddie Murphy. And if I heard right on one of the specials about MJ, I share a birthday with Paris Jackson.

Aug 28th;)
August 28th:

LeAnn Rimes
Jack Black
Jason Priestley
Amanda Tapping
Shania Twain
Scott Hamiliton
Daniel Stern
David Soul
Ben Gazzara
Donald' O Connor
Charles Boyer
Leo Tolstey
Elizabeth Ann Seton
Johann Von Goethe

wow. I only know Shania & Jack Black from this list. Gah, only if my birthday was 24 hours later, then I'd earn bragging rights to say I share the same birthday as MJ. :(

MAY 12

Kathern Hepburn

Florence Nightingayle

Tony Hawk

Emilio Estevez

George Carlin

Steve Winwood

:angel:...

July 30

Leos in the house!

Arnold Schwarzenegger --hahaha
Hilary Swank
Tom Green -- hahaha
Vivica A. Fox
Lisa Kudrow
Kate Bush
Henry Ford
Brad Hargreaves
Jean Reno
Paul Anka
Peter Bogdanovich
Buddy Guy
Edd ''Kookie'' Byrnes
Thomas Sowell
Casey Stengel
Emily Bronte
Delta Burke

July 30th here too. Lisa Kudrow - Phoebe LOL, that's awesome. And Buddy Guy! :D His music is great!

13th August

Dan Fogelberg
Phillippe Petit (the tightrope artist who walked between the world trade towers)
Don Hoe
Pat Harrington Jr
Fidel Castro
George Shearing
Alfred Hitchcock
Bert Lahr
Annie Oakley

I only know the ones in bold..

Alan Shearer ex England and Newcastle footballer was also BORN on my birthdate and Florence Nightingale DIED on my birthdate because I used to always go on about those two when I was little.

For anyone interested in this kind of stuff, [useless information] I've just found this site, its so detailed, http://www.historyorb.com/birthdays/august/13 tonnes more people (granted I haven't heard of 99.9% of them!) But also 'this day in history' 'events on this day', 'deaths on this day' :(

Last edited:
Back