who says u can get anything decent from the supermarkets these days

• Thread starter elusive moonwalker
  • Start date
blagged a lifesize this is it cardboard promo stand from my local supermarket today. not sure why as i cant even bare to watch the DVD. but when i saw it i kinda felt that i had to ask if anyone had claimed it. they said i could take it now if i wanted. so out i walked with it under my arm. im sure people thought i was doing a runner with it.! strange feeling about the whole thing. well i can always put it in the garage. and if it had been any another day i would have been trying to pretend that i had never even seen it let alone wanted it.

SS102364.jpg

SS102362.jpg

Elusive, that's awesome!! :wild:

I just got this:

TII_promo1.jpg

TII_promo2.jpg

I had claimed it earlier and today they called me to come and pick it up from the store :)

Nice! :clapping: They had one (similar to elusive's) in the movie theater when I went to see TII. I wish I had asked for it.

wow your are relly cool elusive and laura I wish I had those they would complete my collection heres what my mum got me:
DSC00021.jpg

Here it is with some o my stuff in it :):
DSC00023.jpg

This is the one I bagged:

img8424b.jpg

but like I said... it's too big and I probably will put it in storage soon! So far I think the one Elusive got is the coolest... I like the pop-out/3d aspect of it!

Prometheus and raz: Now that's the proper way to showcase your Michael-DVDs! :thumbs_up:

^^Yeah, it is, isn't it? I'm slowly falling in love with it and might leave it where it is for a while longer! ;)

Yeah I have seen these things everywhere and I have 2 of them now, However I wish they would have done all of this "PROMOTING" when Michael had Invincible coming out.
Just think about the endless promotional standees.

OMG, lol this is too funny elusive, I've just read it.
Reminded me of the time back in 1995 and me - on an Intercity train - accompanied by a life-size carton MJ HIStory statue...
Quite a sensation, I have to say. :D

Good on ya!

Yeah I have seen these things everywhere and I have 2 of them now, However I wish they would have done all of this "PROMOTING" when Michael had Invincible coming out.
Just think about the endless promotional standees.

yes it would have been good if there was this much promotion for "invincible". But at least michaels final concert is doing well :)

Back