Who is your favourite actor?

Since I was a teen I really like Tom Cruise and Angelina Jolie. But I also love Matthew Perry and Jim Carrey!!

Christian Bale. He is not only handsome but also a great actor! I also love a Korean actor Im G.Q in my signatures (the one wearing glasses) Currently, I am in love with Dr.Watson (Jude Law). I don't know why but Jude Law's Watson is very sexy when he fights. LOL

For me, it would be David Carradine (RIP) He had talent, chrisma and charm. He knew how to play a vilan, along with that it made it impossible for me to hate his guts, cause when he played a vilan, he looked sexy being a badass. :heart:

Morgan Freeman and Anthony Hopkins.
Sometimes the movies they were in, weren't worthy of any award but I would watch them just to see these guys work.

From those actors who are no longer with us I choose James Stewart and Cary Grant. Both incredible talents.

Hmm, nowadays it's a bit hard to choose. I'd say Tom Hanks.

Edward NortonM
James Marsters
Morgan Freeman
Michael J. Fox
Al Pacino
Johnny Depp
Martin Freeman
Meryl Streep
Natalie Portman

and many more...

Last edited:
I have a list of favourite actors/actresses, its hard to pick one
Johnny Depp
Hillary Swank
Anthony Hopkins
Jodie Foster
Jack Nicholson
Meryl Streep
Denzel Washington
Cameron Diaz

My Favorite actors : Ian Somerhalder , Jeremy Sumpter, Daniel Radcliffe

Jack Nicholson
Bryan Cranston
Mel Blanc
Tara Strong
Dan Castelenetta
Kevin Conroy
Hynden Walch
Nancy Cartwright
Jim Cummings

Last edited:
Glad to see someone giving Tom Hiddleston some love. There is just something about him ... I could eat him with a spoon.

Anywayy, I want to hail the actors on TV

Kyra Sedgwick on The Closer

David Suchet - Hercule Poirot

Jim Rash on Community

Tony Shalhoub - Monk

Garret Dillahunt on Raising Hope

Mel Gibson

375345.jpg

Kurt Russel

images

For me;

Leonardo Di'Caprio ~ I just find him a fantastic actor, he plays every character so well! Most recently, I was so impressed with him in Django Unchained. And yes he's rather nice to look at haha! :blush:

Johnny Depp ~ Such a diverse actor, he will literally play anything and do it extremely well! His roles as Jack Sparrow and Edward Scissorhands have got to be two of my favourites. :D And again...he's rather nice to look at too! :hysterical:

Others I'd like to mention are Gerard Butler, Meryl Streep, Maggie Smith, Debra Messing and Tom Hanks.

Ian McKellen
Johnny Depp
Martin Freeman
Leonardo Di'Caprio
Mcauley Culkin... :/

Back