??? Who is this ??????????

Nirvana

Proud Member
2301 Jackson street , i know your jealous
25ywqxh.jpg

5nnlsh.jpg

I swear i've seen him before

he/she is standing in front of Michael's nephews, maybe its one of Michael's children.

Does anyone get what im saying ?

I get it. We see a pic of a green man, and think it's MJ? So now MJ is a green space alien? I mean, come on!! LOL!! First we got this...

MichaelJackonwhitemaskgloves.JPG

And we thought he was the man in white...now he's the man in GREEN???

That this is MJ?
:D
I don't think so..

I remember seeing something about it on Entertainment Tonight. I think it was that show. But I didn't really watch it though. And I thought right away that it was Michael. And for a split second I was really happy thinking that Michael was actually alive and well. But then I suddenly realize no and that he is really gone. I so wish that it was him though.

:\

My guess is it's probably one of the kids cuz of the height. Or maybe Lady Gaga? lol...idk

I get it. We see a pic of a green man, and think it's MJ? So now MJ is a green space alien? I mean, come on!! LOL!! First we got this...

MichaelJackonwhitemaskgloves.JPG

And we thought he was the man in white...now he's the man in GREEN???

Linda, You are so funny! :rofl:

I gotta admit that when I saw those pics I immediately thought "That's Michael in disguise".

Then I realised that the picture is from the WATW25 video :doh: lol. So it obviously can't be Michael. (I don't believe in any death-hoax theories)

But, as I said, he does look like MJ in my opinion. I'm curious to know who that is! :)

Would it be someone who's wearing the green suit for transposing someones face onto it perhaps? i.e. green screen?

Haha, how odd! I hadn't recognised that before. :lol:

Would it be someone who's wearing the green suit for transposing someones face onto it perhaps? i.e. green screen?

that's what it's for, they said on tv that you can go on and put a video of yourself to make it look like you were there.

Back