Who is the biggest fan on mjjf/c?

Who is the biggest fan?

• Me

Votes: 49 83.1%
  • you

Votes: 10 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You're just jealous he didn't have a sign for you.

Why is there no 'lil_miss' option on the poll? Snap to it!

Being the biggest fan, I am used to insults like this.

Can I have a 'biggest fan EVER' shirt? Someone?

That's right.

Stare at me and be JELLO fools.

Michael Jackson said:
lil_miss_mj is my biggest fan. Oh and while we're on the subject, yes lil_miss, I do accept your marriage proposal.

Thanks for clearing that up.
And :wub:

I aint no tuna, boi! Put that fishing net away!

What you CAN get out, is the Number 1 MJ fan trophy with my name on it in giant letters, so each time I pass it in the hallway in the glass cabinet, I'll go "Oh yeah, that's ME." And then stand there, staring at nothing for five minutes whilst I enjoy that thought.

And how would you know what they have? Because you're in there already.

And I'm out here, enjoying being the biggest fan.

Laugh and stare at me all you want! You just wish you were me. *Pompous face*

Oh yeah?

I'd like to see you all argue with this then.

sign.png

I rest my case.

:rollin::rollin::rollin:

Michael if ever anyone will be able to write your name on the sun with ice,
only than i'll believe he/she loves you more than I do....
:jump:

I voted for me as in myself. Cause I'm the biggest MJ fan. Have been for over 25 years. And I will be 30 in less than 4 months. Please don't make me post my MJ collection on here. Over the years I had spent well over a 1000 dollars on my MJ stuff. And I still want to collect more MJ stuff. Plus I have nothing but deep eternal love for Michael. I permently have his name and a picture of him tatoo on my heart.

I voted for me as in myself. Cause I'm the biggest MJ fan. Have been for over 25 years. And I will be 30 in less than 4 months. Please don't make me post my MJ collection on here. Over the years I had spent well over a 1000 dollars on my MJ stuff. And I still want to collect more MJ stuff. Plus I have nothing but deep eternal love for Michael. I permently have his name and a picture of him tatoo on my heart.

:clapping: awesome!!!! :agree:

I guess I consider anyone who has Michael Jackson in their hearts all equals. We all love him so we are all biggest fans :)

I guess I consider anyone who has Michael Jackson in their hearts all equals. We all love him so we are all biggest fans :)

Yes totally agree my mum is 50 in two years i am 22 she does not say to me oh i have been a fan for this many years so because i am older that makes me a betta or more of a fan, we both love him with all our hearts so there for we are equal!

Michael loves all of us!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):)
There you go!! Young or old! If you love him- he loves you!! :agree:

We are all different, yet equal! :yes:

I rest my case!

It's all for L.O.V.E

xxx

I think we all love Michael equally...I think Michael loved us all equally.....new or old...a MJ fan is a MJ fan..IMO....I love you more Michael!!

Back