Who is more hated amongst the fandom, Bashir or Oprah?

Michael really should have just made his own documentaries, but the conspiracy behind the media lead to nobody wanting to hear any positive depiction of him, there was intent to ruin his life and help the DA get more leads to continue their investigation and get another OJ media circus trial
Like private home movies....which I think was more for damage control 🤔

I did not know he had written a book! :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

You do anything for money...
Anything, anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you, I
Even sell my soul to the devil

They don't care
They'd kill for the money
Do or dare
The thrill for the money

You do anything for money...
Anything, anything
Anything for money
Would lie for you
Would die for you, I
Even sell my soul to the devil
That song, as much as I love it, does not do this man justice!!
That song would do justice to a white collar criminal, maybe a dirty sherif...This man is a cold blooded killer.

Opera only turned on MJ when Leaving Neverland came out and by then she was irrelevant

The Bashir doc was the beginning of the end for MJ

Both did extreme harm to MJ, but I think Bashir was more malicious. Oprah, perhaps because of her own trauma, might genuinely believe the two accusers. Still she is a back stabber since as a “journalist” she should have done some more research on those two. And I agree - anything for fame and money!

Both did extreme harm to MJ, but I think Bashir was more malicious. Oprah, perhaps because of her own trauma, might genuinely believe the two accusers. Still she is a back stabber since as a “journalist” she should have done some more research on those two. And I agree - anything for fame and money!
Oprah Winfrey is generally very sensitive when it comes to men who state that they are sexual abuse survivors.

Note, for example, that in 2010 she invited, in her talk show, 200 men in order to speak about their alleged sexual abuse when they were boys.

American actor Tyler Perry was among them (in 2010).

As she says, she does that in order to bring attention and understanding to the process of sexual victimization that these men were exposed to when they were boys.

Back