Who is going travelling in 2010??

Deffo going back to Poland to visit my family next year! :)
Stopping by Amsterdam to meet up with a friend.

I haven't been anywhere in the last 5 years, and I'm starting to get truly restless, haha!

Deffo going back to Poland to visit my family next year! :)
Stopping by Amsterdam to meet up with a friend.

I haven't been anywhere in the last 5 years, and I'm starting to get truly restless, haha!
\

I am getting restless too - I need to just DO IT! :lol:

not travelling so to speak just get away as much as possible on holiday like i do every year. its my only form of escapism. main two places will be amalfi coast and sicily that and northern croatia and cape town are on my to do list. after that theres not really anywhere that im desperate to see so will prob end up back in lake garda. love it there

not travelling so to speak just get away as much as possible on holiday like i do every year. its my only form of escapism. main two places will be amalfi coast and sicily that and northern croatia and cape town are on my to do list. after that theres not really anywhere that im desperate to see so will prob end up back in lake garda. love it there

Ooh, Sicily is on my list too...one day! And Cape Town's my hometown so I hope you like it when you go there:D

saving $$ for my trip to london for 2012. loved my visit soooo much i am coming back!!!!!

yay!

You might be there for the Olympics:)

If all goes to plan, I'm going to be going to New York next March/April! I'm so excited! :D

It's going to be weird. I was used to stay home and only travel for work OR to see Michael in London - or to meet up with fans for MJ events in London.

Over the past months so much has changed, and so in 2010 I plan to focus more on my friends and try to visit them. I have a friend in Germany I'd really like to visit as well as some friends in other countries....and I would like to visit some cities I didn't get a chance to visit before because I was always saving up to go see Michael IF he decided to show up in London. :lol:

Will try to go to Jermain's tribute in 2010..if it happens...

Would love to go to Europe next year...
Go back to Disneyland Paris where I once worked..aaaawww sweet memories!

I was thinking of going to the tribute next year, if I'm in the UK/Europe at the same time, but now I am unsure.

I don't get much out of other people singing Michael's songs. I don't know, I'd rather go to a huge tribute concert and watch footage, see a hologram sort of thing.

Man, I can't wait to see Paris :p I still have ages to wait though!

We were supposed to go to Nice this October but suddenly it got cancelled and I'm sooo pissed of about it. I really woul've wanted to got there since I study French, it would've been so cool. And we would have also visited Monaco and Cannes! :(

But me and my friends decided to go to Paris and disneyland next summer! I'm already so excited, can't wait. Hope that it doesn't get cancelled.

Well, I was supposed to go to London in March to see Michael...

Still planning to go to London for the tribute, all depends wether or not the tribute is during my final exams.

I'm a senior at high school and if I graduate, me and my friends really want to take a break to celebrate our graduation. We haven't really decided where we wanted to go tho, so tips are welcome!

Me and some other friends also talked about going to Barcelona or Valencia to celebrate our graduation..same story as the other one..we still need to talk everything over and stuff.

And I really miss LA, so I might be coming back to visit friends and my old school and ever since 25th June my urge to go back to LA is stronger than ever.
IF I have the money, I would really like to apply for Santa Monica college, but thats just a dream haha.

OMFG i'm going to Japan next year via the Trans Siberian Railway :D its for 13th of November next year leaving from Moscow heading to Vladivostok in Eastern Russia then from Vladivostok I'm getting a Ferry to Japan which will take 48 hours :D so excited the Price of the Trans Siberian ticket was £78.49 :D well cheap espically for a 7 Day train ride across Russia.

Hopefully heading to LA with a friend in June to see some sights to do with Michael like his star,staples center and forest lawn.Going to be a sad adventure.
I'm planing to do that, too (June 24th or 25th, there are cheap flights for that date already). But since none of my friends are fans of Michael i'll go on my own, unless i find someone to go with... i think that visiting all that places all alone would be hard to handle :(

Back