Who is going travelling in 2010??

Naytobes

Proud Member
I'm really excited because I'm going to be planning a trip to UK/Europe next year!

Is anyone else travelling next year??

Or maybe someone has some tips for me? Places to see, tours to do etc etc??

:)

Go to Liverpool and do the whole Beatles thing!! It's my dream to go there!

My grandparents are planning on renting a condo at a beach somewhere down South next year for their 50th anniversary, and having me, my parents, my brother, my aunt and uncle and "cousin" Buster (their dog) with them!! It'll be a lovely time and I can't wait!!!!
I also plan on doing another mission trip with my church!

I'm saving up for 2012. Trip around the USA. Also going to use it as an opportunity to seek at jobs in the recording industry. By then I should have my bachelor degree in audio engineering. My goal is to one day live and work in America.

I'm saving up for 2012. Trip around the USA. Also going to use it as an opportunity to seek at jobs in the recording industry. By then I should have my bachelor degree in audio engineering. My goal is to one day live and work in America.

Wow that is awesome! I wish you all the luck! If you are seeing all sorts of areas in the US then don't forget my neck of the woods...Chicago :dancin:

There are a lot of great places to see in the US :D

USA is my next stop after Europe :)

Already seen LA/Vegas - but I was 13 at the time, so I have to go back :) And see New York and San Fransisco too!

But 1st stop is Paris - I must see :p

I will graduate from high school next may so I'm planning to go travelling in the summer with few friends. I don't know where though :D But somewhere I definitely want to go.

If all things work out ok, I'm hoping to take a trip to LA. Just want to do the sights, see where Michael hanged out, some of the dance studios, visit Staples. Also want to the Thriller video locations, Echo Park, especially the Downtown Palace cinema and 3701 E. Union Pacific, thats where all the magic happened.

Plus I'm hoping at some point next year that they will announce, limited visits to Forest Lawn.

I'm hoping to travel to California. :) I've always wanted to go there and maybe live there someday.

Hi,

I'm kinda always traveling.
At the moment I'm living in Sevilla - Spain which I have to say is just Awesome!!!

But I always try to not stay in one place for too long. The idea is to see the entire world...but not as a tourist...as a local. Live everywhere for a while.

Next stop, Quito Equador (or something in that area).

Anyone on this forum from Sevilla by the way?

Hi,

At the moment I'm living in Sevilla - Spain which I have to say is just Awesome!!!

But I always try to not stay in one place for too long. The idea is to see the entire world...but not as a tourist...as a local. Live everywhere for a while.

I always wanted to do that. But now I have a dog and a mortgage, haha. Damn it! :p

I'll just have to keep doing the save - holiday - save - holiday thing!

I see a lot of people want to do LA. I want to go back, love to live there if I could afford the nice areas! Same with New York :)

I'm planning on moving abroad once College finishes in 2010 I've been planning it for nearly 5 years now lol.

Hopefully heading to LA with a friend in June to see some sights to do with Michael like his star,staples center and forest lawn.Going to be a sad adventure.

I'm hopefully going to New York next year, and also LA. :)

Hopefully I'll travel to London, Paris and LA next year. But I guess it's not possible to save money for all 3 trips - but I'm gonna try :)

I'm planning vistit USA with my friend next year. Everything depends of money... plane tickets are so expensive.
But I hope everything goes well and finally I'll be able to see Los Angeles that I dream of :)

I'm going with you, nadia ]:->

I always wanted to visit Japan. And still hope I will :)

absolutly...my great uncle has left us his house in australia, so were possibly going there or new york next year. then my next venture would be to LA...never been to the USA before...i bet its UNREAL!!

being a travel addict I have 2 big trips planned
1 week in LA
then
3weeks in Europe (again)
I am hoping to be able to do a quick trip to Hong Kong and Singapore on the way

being a travel addict I have 2 big trips planned
1 week in LA
then
3weeks in Europe (again)
I am hoping to be able to do a quick trip to Hong Kong and Singapore on the way

cool that sounds fun :dancin: i have a travel addict in me but am yet to unleash it!
if all goes well im planning to go to the uk in 2010

Eventually I would like to move back to my hometown of San Diego. Its probably going to be many years but Im tired of Minnesota. I really want to leave here :(
I'd love to visit the UK as well someday.

Hi,

This is what I've been doing too the last couple of years and I might take it up again. I'd love to go back to Europe, but I'm probably more likely to head out to Asia this time (I'm thinking Taiwan or Japan or China). I also have very vague plans to go to Mozambique, but yeah, very vague lol.

Naytobes - Paris is an awesome choice! Quite possibly the most beautiful city in the world:D

You guys sure seem to enjoy LA? The only thing I can think to do there is pay my respects:(

Wow, LA is a big hit for next year amongst everyone :)

Asia is the best continent in the World :D thats where i want to move to, I'll be over 21 by that time.

I've been to America before, I went when i was 6 to Orlando and Disneyland at that Age just absolutely rocked :punk: theres still home movies of me when i was there :D

I would love to do North America tour, starting from LA and ending in NY. That would be so cool! Someday I will do it.
I also want to visit Africa someday when I have enough money, and China. Australia or New Zealand would be nice too :D

Big plans, I know but I really want to see the world! Now I just have to make a plan so I can get enough money to make that all come true!

Oh, I forgot, I am going to Sweden in February :lol: It's a tradition that the seniors in high schools goes there in almost every school. Sweden is so close, though, I've been there so many times it doesn't even feel like travelling anymore.

I'm planning on doing a working Visa in the states in June once college finishes. I've been looking into spending 3 months in Chicago but my ULTIMATE dream would be to work in NYC for 3 months but its an expensive city to live in so I gotta save a bit more if that is to happen.

I would love to do North America tour, starting from LA and ending in NY. That would be so cool! Someday I will do it.
I also want to visit Africa someday when I have enough money, and China. Australia or New Zealand would be nice too :D

Big plans, I know but I really want to see the world! Now I just have to make a plan so I can get enough money to make that all come true!

Oh, I forgot, I am going to Sweden in February :lol: It's a tradition that the seniors in high schools goes there in almost every school. Sweden is so close, though, I've been there so many times it doesn't even feel like travelling anymore.

Yeh, LA - NY would be awesome :) I know a few people who have done that.

I should be going to Ecuador in January. Staying in and around Quito, and in the Amazon for a few days.

Oooh, and for whoever said they were going to Sevilla - Sevilla is one of the most gorgeous magical places I've been to. I love it there, I hope you enjoy yourself!

Back