Who Is Going From The US?

Holy crap, airfair is only $460 roundtrip if you go on the 25 and come back the 29 of July. That is so much cheaper... I might be able to get airfare next week providing I can get tickets.

Re: U.s. Fans plannings

I have seen that if you travel to London on the 6th of July, airfare is about $1200, but if you travel on the 25, it's only about $460.

I am going to try to see the shows on the 26 & 28. I think that will be the best dates for me as they are the most affordable.

Re: U.s. Fans plannings

Hey guys I think it's time to make plans for us U.S. fans to do this smart... those of us who want to go need to find the cheapest and smartest way to get to London and save money while there.. + have fun..

things to think about:

1) travel costs
2) hotel stays
3) food
4) ticket buying
5) transportation

NOW! I think it would be smart if we gatherd MJ fans and seperated in groups to split costs of things and travel together.. Meaning, share hotel rooms in groups and bunk up! travel together and split taxi costs etc.. and if possible see if airlines would sell tickets in bundels with discounted prices.. etc.

When we move in a pack, we devide up costs making it cheaper for all of us.. + it would be a great adventure for us to take part in..

ALSO! an add in question, I have had issues registering on michaeljacksonlive.com.. Any other U.S. fans have the same problem? if so or not what should I/we do?

I didn't have any trouble. I only registered about two days ago. I just put in everything but my phone number. I just got the confirmation e-mail last night, lol.

Your whole idea seems really great. If I was 100% sure that I was going I would seriously consider that. It would be an amazing experience and adventure to be in a group of MJ fans and MJJCers in London:wub:
Sharing costs for everything seems good, the only thing I would be wary about is sharing rooms. I'd love to, and I have no prob with it, but ya never know what could happen. Same hotel and floor- and sharing the costs of everything else seems really cool though!!

I think that with the overwhelming response he got for the presale ALONE (with a very large number being from USA), any of his doubts about his USA fans have been removed. It is likely imo that he will eventually perform in US, and AEG mentioned it. however, he has ALREADY added 20 more dates to London just to accomodate this summer, with a concert just about every other day. He's going to be exhausted. What will likely happen is that the US concerts will be the homecoming end to the tour, in a few YEARS, if he does it at all. It's not going to happen anytime soon.

I am going to London this summer. Flying all over the world is no big thing for me anymore, aside from the expense. but the price to go only to London isn't near as bad as going to Russia or thereabouts! I've flown into London before for flight transfer but have never actually stayed. This will be an adventure.

I'm in Ireland at the moment but I will be flying from Boston to go to London, anyone from around there? I got tickets for the 14th

I'm in Ireland at the moment but I will be flying from Boston to go to London, anyone from around there? I got tickets for the 14th

I'll be coming out of Chicago but my ticket is for the 14th so maybe I'll see you.

I am!!! :) Feb 10th I have tickets! I probably leave for London on the 9th from Boston!!!

I'm just a little excited cant you tell..... :lol:

OK, so the last time I replied to this, I wasn't sure if I'd even get tickets, but I can officially confirm that I am from the USA and I AM GOING TO LONDON! I got my tickets just before 3:00AM on Wednesday morning. I guess Ticketmaster UK glitched and let us buy earlier for some time! I had all my tickets, round trip flights and hotel reservations all complete by 5:00AM my time. LOL

London, here I come!!

Maybe I'll see some of you there, if I run in to you! ^_^

I have tix for the July 28th show and I will be leaving from Atlanta, GA.. I am probably going to be leaving on the 26th so that way I can do some sightseeing, get over having jetlag, hopefully meet up with any of you all that will be there.. Mentally prepare myself to go crazy, lose my voice, and probably cry (i say probably because i never cry around other ppl,but to hell with that!!)at the fact I am looking at MJ for the 3rd time.

Re: Who is going from the US?

I am from Abbeville, Louisiana my name is Dexter and i will be coming from Louisiana. lol I'm so happy i could POP.

You made it sweetie!!!!yesssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so so happy for you my dear friend!

((((((((((((((((((((((dpp,AKA Dexter)))))))))))))))))))))))):clapping:

I have tix for the July 28th show and I will be leaving from Atlanta, GA.. I am probably going to be leaving on the 26th so that way I can do some sightseeing, get over having jetlag, hopefully meet up with any of you all that will be there.. Mentally prepare myself to go crazy, lose my voice, and probably cry (i say probably because i never cry around other ppl,but to hell with that!!)at the fact I am looking at MJ for the 3rd time.

I'm going on the 28th ad well, maybe we could meet up? I will be with 2 friends but neither of us know anyone else or have been to London before so... If you're interested, let me know.
:)
I am coming from Nashville but I will be stopping in Romania first and then go to London from there. Probably will arrive on the 26th or 27, depending on what flights I find.

Um I got a ticket flying out of NY for $455 going to Dublin, and then I got my tix on Ryanair from Dublin to London about $46 usd.. Many of you all should try Priceline.com that way you can name your own price and they will check with the airlines to see if they will accept your price, then boom, you have a ticket. I will be flying up to NY from Atlanta then my friends in NY will head across the Pond to hopefully run into all of you all

One thing to be careful about on Priceline's name your own price: Make sure you read the times. If you schedule a flight on say, July 6, the plane can leave anywhere from 5am that day to 2am on July 7. You do not get to see what the schedule is until AFTER you pay, that is the catch. Also, you might pick a price of $400, but taxes and fees can easily double that. You get to see the price before you put your credit card information and pay though, so look at the price, then do a regular Priceline search and compare prices. The prices you see on a regular search already include taxes and fees.

Priceline's name your own price can be a huge bargain provided you know what to watch out for and you know the caveats.

One thing to be careful about on Priceline's name your own price: Make sure you read the times. If you schedule a flight on say, July 6, the plane can leave anywhere from 5am that day to 2am on July 7. You do not get to see what the schedule is until AFTER you pay, that is the catch. Also, you might pick a price of $400, but taxes and fees can easily double that. You get to see the price before you put your credit card information and pay though, so look at the price, then do a regular Priceline search and compare prices. The prices you see on a regular search already include taxes and fees.

Priceline's name your own price can be a huge bargain provided you know what to watch out for and you know the caveats.
Thanks for mentioning that, I knew it was something I was forgetting to type in there.

Best bet is to sign up for airfare watch at:
airfarewatchdog.com
farecast.com
expedia.com
priceline.com
these sights will let you know when flights have gone on sell at your home airport and surrounding airports.. Thats how I found my the cheap ticket to Ireland

I just don't know where to start. As i keep reading these threads makes things more confuing for me. I'm in the US as well. Will come from Los Angeles, Cali.

Back