Who do you think is the best male singer?

Just voted for MJ ! But you really got me thinking about how incredible Stevie Wonder is still to this day !!

fredie is a great singer with such an iconic voice and deserves a mention. but michael had a huge range, mastered a variety of singing techniques and his voice was a gift, i think he deserves it. but fredie did also have a great voice

Voted for Michael.
He had the most beautiful voice that I ever heard in my whole life.

thats why I voted for Mike!! lol

I love both but Freddies voice is better than Michaels, it has more power behind it and near operatic, have you herd Barcelona? sorry but this poll is far too hard for me to vote in gonna have to skip it :p

Michael was the most versatile, his voice was extremely unique, he is the best, i also love Freddy but he wasnt as versatile as Michael, Michael wins Mercury but Mercury was incredible too, those are my two tops, and then i LOOOVE James Brown his power when singin these three were so powerful when singing, but Michael is the by far the most versatile one, he could sing EVERYTHING, one could feel if he was angry or happy or whatever.

I think it was a bit biased how they put Freddy first... Freddy is wining now, Michael is 30 and something and freddy has 32, ITS BIASED HOW THEY PUT FREDDY FIRST on the list to vote...

voted.. Michael will always have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I just love his voice so much :wub:

voted.. Michael will always have the most beautiful voice I've ever heard. I just love his voice so much :wub:
He had a beautiful voice yes, but its not just that, see he had technics noone had before, his arragemants and his versatility, his voice was so magnificent and it was so not common, he was an inventor, he had such a fine ear, he would create everything that was on his head, the way he had it on his also unbelivable imagination, he was a creator, so its not just like he had a beautiful voice, i mean, thats not the point even though he had a beautiful voice.

Voted (without thinking for even a second- no discussion about his perfect voice)

He had a beautiful voice yes, but its not just that, see he had technics noone had before, his arragemants and his versatility, his voice was so magnificent and it was so not common, he was an inventor, he had such a fine ear, he would create everything that was on his head, the way he had it on his also unbelivable imagination, he was a creator, so its not just like he had a beautiful voice, i mean, thats not the point even though he had a beautiful voice.

I know I know!!!!! he had it all, just unbelievable the talent that man had... wow :cry: :stretcher:

Back