Which songs do you think should be singles?

Come on SONY - just release ALL the songs as singles!!!

They are THAT good !!!

Come on SONY - just release ALL the songs as singles!!!

They are THAT good !!!

dont agree with that at all :ph34r:

however, i think it's safe to say this album was mainly done for chart success and to attract new fans :) As long as the songs are a success, i can live with a, in my opinion, bad song being released :)

i was thinking today if they release new singles they will be be released as download only. I have purchased the cd and vinyl of the xscape album but would i purchase singles digitally???.......i wish they would release either a cd single or limited edition 7" single for fans who collect mj stuff. At least i would have something to show for my money not just a link to an mp3 download lol.....im loving the album though its the bollox

Loving You, Chicago and DYKWYCA... the original, LOL I said it. It's that good tbh.. or maybe I'm just too obsessed w/ it, it'll only need a bit of 'tweaking' to be %100 commercial but gosh, it's too good and a great awareness song tbh. But yeah, that's about it... some might say Xscape and I somewhat agree but those I mentioned are my biggest hopes.

Chicago
Place With No Name
Xscape
Slave To The Rhythm

can be great singles.

Xscape
Slave To The Rhythm
Do You Know Where Your Children Are

They shouldn't release DYKNWYCA, because of the new allegations... -_-

Let's see....
Loving You
Chicago
Blue Gangsta
A Place With No Name

Doesn't have to be in that order, but these songs have great potential on the charts I think.

A Place With No Name!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Just please don't make another happy dance tribute video for that... how about getting a talented short film maker to make something with artistic value.
David Lynch would be perfect for this one.

also single-worthy:
Do You Know Where Your Children Are
Loving You

I love them all but if i had to pick it would be

1 Xscape
2 Slave To The Rhythm
3 A Place With No Name
4 Blue Gangsta

I agree with the one comment in this thread also release them all as singles all are good

A place With No Name The general public love It too. look at how it appeals to all types of person

I think they should release them all as singles, they're all strong enough. But if I had to choose:

-Blue Gangsta
-Slave To The Rhythm
-A Place With No Name
-Chicago
-Xscape

I don't know if it means something or not in terms of what might be popular with the general public but on Spotify this is the order of the most listened to songs from the album:

1. Love Never Felt So Good 3,969,405
2. A Place With No Name 1,771,851
3. Slave to The Rhythm 1,697,712
4. Do You Know Where Your Children Are 1,636,409
5. Chicago 1,623,508
6. Loving You 1,397,702
7. Xscape 1,135,147

Defo place with no name (demo), for some reason I'm loving the demo version more then the remix, but I'm sure the remix will grow on me soon.

slave to the rhythm
Chicago
Loving you
Blue gangsta

not in order.

Blue Gangsta, because you can see on iTunes that STTR and APWNN are one of the most popular ones, if the Estate releases one of the two, people go like: "already bought it, doesn't need to be a single now..etc"

Back