Which songs do you think should be singles?

HIStory

Proud Member
There will be three singles, right? Is that what they said?

LNFSG is the first one. So there will be two more? Which songs do you think should be singles and which do you think should have a video?

I think if the 3 singles do well, they might go with more than that... I'll post what I think when I get my copy... :)

I really think Loving You and STTR should be singles!

BUT 3 singles from this amazing album is 5 too few !!

Xscape, Chicago and Blue Gangsta should also be released as singles. - I really do not understand why they will only release 3 singles from this superb album !!!

Blue Gangsta
Xscape
Chicago or A place with no name

I would pick Trickys version of STTR if that was available.

I would also pick Loving You but I think Love Never Felt So Good has the same summer, fun, breezy, light mood so better to go with something different imo.

Not even having heard Xscape (song) yet, but I would think it could be single?

Do You Know Where Your Children Are

It has a strong message and the version by Timbaland is insane! After the first 'safe' single I believe they should stir up a little controversy with DYKWYCA and get people talking and thinking.

Do You Know Where Your Children Are

It has a strong message and the version by Timbaland is insane! After the first 'safe' single I believe they should stir up a little controversy with DYKWYCA and get people talking and thinking.

That sure would be a controversial single! And not even because of the lyrics. LOL.

Xscape.
It's the title track, i mean,
Bad & Thriller were also released...

Last edited:
I really think they should follow up with A Place With No name. It hits really hard and it's catchy and current. The lat single should be blue gangsta or Xscape :)

2. Slave To The Rhythm
3. Xscape
4. Chicago
5. A Place With No Name

A fan in the main thread said that in countries where it's possible to buy songs individually from the album on iTunes, APWNN seems to be a hit - second most popular song of the album only behind the single LNFSG...

The title track should be a single (like in the old days).

Then Do You Know Where Your Children Are.

I think Loving You, A Place With No Name and Xscape should be the remaining singles. Not sure in what order, though. :)

APWNN should definitely be a single - it's radio friendly, catchy and danceable.

Xscape should definitely be one of the singles from the new album, the new mix is fantastic! a vast improvement on the original, i could definitely see the estate creating a great story for a short film and execute it very well.

APWNN and Chicago should be singles, imo (didnt the Estate say they're gonna release 3 singles from the album?)

Please not BG, STTR and xscape :ph34r:

This is difficult. I actually really love all the songs except Xscape, only because I think the original was better.

I am probably the worst person to ask this as I am not a fan of any big top artists today. Either way here is my pick.

1. Blue Gangsta,
2. A Place with No Name
3. Chicago/Loving You. Both so good... difficult to choose between these two.

Back