Which Songs Deserved Videos?

That sounds a little like the WBSS 08 video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jd2qGORs8io

that's cute, never saw it. it's just like the pepsi commercial idea.....but instead of clips from concerts and stuff, it would have been awesome with a date scenerio from an actual video from tgim....ahhh, now i want to go back in time and make it! haha. thanks for the link to that though

I would have loved to see a music video for Human Nature, Butterflies, P.Y.T, and The Lady in my Life.

especially for Human Nature. I could see him on a cloudy day in New York city with the urban city all around him. and it'd be in Black and White. That's what I think of when I imagine what a video would be like. Human nature is hands down my favorite time in the history of music.

Oh snap, now i'm sad again :(

Get It (with Stevie)
The Man (with Paul)
Why You Wanna Trip On Me
Girlfriend
Wanna Be Startin' Somethin'
Whatever Happens
Tell Me I'm Not Dreaming (with Jermaine)
I'm also curious as to what the Bad video would have been like if Prince accepted to do it.

Get On The Floor
Lady In My Life
Keep The Faith
Dangerous
Morphine
Is It Scary (a full version of the song, not just a clip from the Ghosts movie)
Unbreakable
Break Of Dawn
Butterflies
Speechless
You Are My Life
Shout
Don't Walk Away
Whatever Happens
Threatened
We've Had Enough
Cheater
One More Chance (the video MJ was shooting at the time of his arrest)
For All Time

@bruce unbreakable DEFINITELY should have been the first single. it's such a kickass song and in your face as an f u to the haters. i like it a lot....you rock my world could have been next

Exactly, Unbreakable would have given him that "big bang" he needed.

i would have loved to see get on the floor, whatever happens, lady in my life and i just can't stop loving you. oh and don't walk away. love that song.

Like so many have said already, I really wish "Human Nature" had a video. I think using animation as the medium for the video was a great concept, like in Moonwalker.

I always thought "Working Day and Night" would be a fun video. I always envisioned Michael dancing in an office when I hear that song.

I always thought "Working Day and Night" would be a fun video. I always envisioned Michael dancing in an office when I hear that song.

that would have been so cute! awww, i would like to see that one, him in a suit, getting down and happy in the office

Exactly, Unbreakable would have given him that "big bang" he needed.

I could conceive of Unbreakable as a song against domestic violence. Michael could play the white knight encouraging her to leave the abusive realtionship. For some reason I always associate it with Jennifer Lopez' film, Enough.

Whatever Happens could be performed with Santana in a club, a la Slash in Give in to Me. There would be attractive couples slow dancing.

Threatened or Money could be a secret agent tale. Money could be Wall Street.

Dangerous could be the routine with a romantic triangle element.

Superfly Sister, only to see what kind of dancing he would do, I would have expect some sort of BOW panther dance type thing. :p

-P.Y.T
-Keep The Faith
-Tabloid Junkie
-Dangerous
-Butterflies
-She Drives Me Wild
-Speechless
-HIStory (I cant really imagine a video with it, but I just love the song so much)
-Burn This Disco Out (I always imagined Michael walking in the ghetto on his own, and then he would meet up with his 'gang' and they would walk together to the club and the group would get bigger and bigger, and Michael would walk in the middle with a huge afro and his friend would hold up this ghettoblaster. Like in the beginning from 'Beat It' where you could see that guy walking down the street and then people who would sit on the floor would stand up, to join him. :p)

And I agree with everyone else, Liberian Girl def. needed another video. It's such an amazing song.

I could conceive of Unbreakable as a song against domestic violence. Michael could play the white knight encouraging her to leave the abusive realtionship. For some reason I always associate it with Jennifer Lopez' film, Enough.

hmm, interesting! i never even equated those, it could have been a really good dosmetic violence type video. i like that idea!

Threatened, Mj even talked about how there would be huge spiders and everyting climbing down walls

I would have liked to see one for Dangerous. It would be interesting to see how he'd have done that one.

Threatened, Mj even talked about how there would be huge spiders and everyting climbing down walls

that would be creepy cool...dunno if i could watch it since i abhor spiders, but it would have been cool..what did he make that WASN'T? lol

that would be creepy cool...dunno if i could watch it since i abhor spiders, but it would have been cool..what did he make that WASN'T? lol

Apparently a lot of people aren't fond of "Liberian Girl" although I like the video.

She Drives Me Wild/Can't Let Her Get Away
Maybe not as a "regular" video, but it would be a cool artsy piece with a little dancing on a car park or car dump or something. A little bit the same environment as Bad and especially The Way You Make Me Feel.

Liberian Girl deserved a proper video, such a waste of a beautiful song with that awful video. Might as well put out a video of "Just Good Friend" with Stevie Wonder... that would've been wonderful.

This Time Around/2Bad
This would have been great man, with Biggie in the video.
Just a dark, almost pitch black video kind of the same feel as Biggie's "Victory"

Unbreakable
THIS should have been the first single IMO.
Have no idea of concept of video though.

One More Chance
If you only knew how angry I am that they never got to shoot the entire video.

Heaven Can Wait/Break of Dawn/Butterflies
Any of these songs, it would've caused the same rotation.

ALL OF THIS :yes:

Unbreakable
Heartbreaker
2000 Watts
Threatened
Heaven Can Wait
This Time Around
WBSS
WBSS08
PYT
For All Time
Get On The Floor
She Drives Me Wild

Off the Wall
Human Nature
P.Y.T.
I Just Can't Stop Loving You
Keep the Faith
Dangerous
Money
Tabloid Junkie

and most of the songs from the Invincible album.

Dangerous! A video for that would have been immense, I can imagine the video where he seduces a girl, or she seduces him.
Why you wanna trip on me - that would have been cool, in the video Michael would be confronting a gang or something , it will be in a prison maybe, a bit like TDCAU maybe.
Money - I love his vocals in this song, s a video for that would have made my day!
Superfly Sister - Some of the lyrics are quite naughty, naughty lyrics = naughty video with a sexy lookin Michael!!

Ive heard Dangerous would be released as a single and with a music video. Including the dance routine we have all seen performed live.

Now that.........would have been amazing.

Get On The Floor
Off The Wall
Working Day And Night
Human Nature
Just Good Friends
Dangerous
Unbreakable

I think PYT would have been a great video.
Can see him chasing a girl, just like in TWYMMF.
:wub:

PYT needed a video bad. I can just imagine how cute MJ would've looked in it.:wub: I also agree with Human Nature(I'm seeing nighttime in NYC).

back on the specific topic of videos that should have been done: liberian girl needed a different, sultry video. not so hot on just having famous people cameos. it was a very lovely song, needed a sensual beautiful video

Agreed.

Also would have loved to see videos for "Streetwalker" (had the song been released in "Bad"...the video would have been like another TWYMMF :wub:). Here's a vid a fan made for the song : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBv9me5amX4

Last edited:
Agreed with the Liberian girl opinons. That video was SUCH a let down. I was expecting as i have said before, a less intense version of In the Closet.
All those celebrities just bumming around. I wanted an intimate and more private kind of environment. Not this gratuitous show of celebs.

Back