Which song(s) bare you to the bone and leave you like that?

While I don't cry, Billie Jean is one of those songs that I jsut can never get enough of. You throw that on and I cannot help but move in my seat and if at a dance, get on the floor and pull out some moves.

Every time I hear Will You Be There I burst out into tears, I just cant help myself. The power in his voice makes it so moving

Last edited:
All of his songs move me emotionally but especially those

Whatever Happens

For all time

Stranger In Moscow

Little Susie

Don't walk away

In the back

On The Line

I don't CRY to For All Time but ... I kind of feel enlightened so to say when I hear it. It is so soothing and it is full of some positive energy for times to come... and for all time... :)

Will you be there (the speaking part) - it just makes me cry every time.

Gone to soon - the song is just so beautiful and sad.

Smile - because you can feel every emotion the way he's singing it

Whatever Happens - it's just amazing.

Little Susie. I can't listen to it because it's just too emotional and makes me cry too much. :(

Of the songs that I actually can listen to but are still touching, I'd say Will You Be There and We've Had Enough.

alot of Michael's songs just take you to another place and you can totally feel what he's saying my fav song of his is Will You Be There

my other that relate to the topic are Keep The Faith,SIM,Heaven Can Wait,MITM,LS etc...

Songs that make me cry:

She's out of my life
Will you be there
Heal the world...:( :D

Every time I hear "Heal The World", that's it....I start bawling like a baby....it is such a moving song for me..

i love the fact that the songs yall chose are songs that the media frowned upon, saying that his songwriting ability had gone downhill, since 'bad' or somn or other. obviously it has never gone downhill.

for me, it's earth song and will you be there among many others.

^lol, yes, "Earth Song" and "Will you be there"
and prob. MITM too

but there are MANY! lots of his "love" songs too *sigh* and songs like "human nature"

Last edited:
Too numerous to mention, but I will mention a few.
Got to be there
Ben'
Happy
Just one more step
One day in your life
Keep the faith
One the line

Too numerous to mention, but I will mention a few.
Got to be there
Ben'
Happy
Just one more step
One day in your life
Keep the faith
One the line

oh yeah, "happy" and "one day in your life"

Back