Which song(s) bare you to the bone and leave you like that?

dangerous_88

Proud Member
Weird title, I guess...
BUT!

What I am trying to say is...there are some songs that you just can't help but smile or cry to, that just open your soul and leave you helpless...

Are there any? There must be.

One such song is Will You Be There. God that song is amazing. And the video as well. I am a guy but I gotta admit , it makes me feel so strange and makes me cry. I think that this is one of the best songs Michael has ever sang in his life, and he should be so proud of it. It is just PERFECT.

I love you Michael.

Silly thread I know,but I am just overwhelmed with feelings and being in love with Michael's music over and over again every time I hear this song...

Will you be there ...also Heal the world had an affect on me too.

Little Susie for me. I dunno, just felt the strong emotion, errieness and some beauty in it.

Those songs about pain of lonliness, hard to listen to, Stranger in Moscow, the end part of CLHGA since reeeeally listening it for the first time a few months ago, Who Is It, Give In to Me, Morphine (especially that Demerol line O God) The Lost Children (a lot of people don't seem to realize the words "lost" and "children" being in the same sentence is just tragic), Privacy (points up the pain of lacking such a basic human right) Butterflies 'cause of that voice! :wub: ah the things he does with it "sends me" each and ever time

Will U Be There

Who's Lovin' You

Human Nature

Music & Me

Maybe Tomorrow

Stranger In Moscow

Man In The Mirror

Last edited:
There are several:

Smile, Will you be there, Stranger in Moscow and I'll be there always make me cry.
And the one that makes me feel all giddy is Human Nature.

a lot of them....

can name two as examples
OMC and SPYHO

The lost children
Little Susie..this one made me :cry:soo much
Music and Me..

it was Human Nature for awhile, but then I got used to it.

Then it was Smile, but for the moment i dont cry over it anymore.

Now...for some reason Someone In The Dark does it for me. It's so extremely sad. I like the way he sings it too. His voice was really soft and sincere for this one. I dont feel the same after listening to it. I feel empty and very strange. Sometimes I skip the song because it makes me feel so strange. I WANT MY SOMEONE IN THE DARK.......LOL!!! Seriously......I do.....

As someone said it already those ones about pain, sadness and lonliness...there are so many:

I'll be there
Music and me
With a child's heart
Who's loving you
One day in your life
She's out of my life
Human nature
Man in the mirror
Who is it
Will you be there
Gone too soon
Stranger in Moscow
Childhood
Little Susie
Speechless
Don't walk away
For all time
Beautiful girl
Fall again

Michael's so emotive as a singer that almost every song of his makes you feel really deeply. But right off the top of my head, two songs that really get to me are "Heal The World" and "Someone In The Dark". His voice is so gorgeous on both tracks and it just makes you feel, both for him and for what he's singing about. On "SITD", when he sings "I believe that you and I could never really say goodbye", when he goes in to falsetto, it just breaks your heart for some reason. He's the most emotive singer and the quality of his voice is just unmatched.

Rock With You
I Can't Help It
Got To Be There
Human Nature
Love Never Felt So Good
Fly Away
Childhood
Butterflies
Earth Song

Michael's so emotive as a singer that almost every song of his makes you feel really deeply. But right off the top of my head, two songs that really get to me are "Heal The World" and "Someone In The Dark". His voice is so gorgeous on both tracks and it just makes you feel, both for him and for what he's singing about. On "SITD", when he sings "I believe that you and I could never really say goodbye", when he goes in to falsetto, it just breaks your heart for some reason. He's the most emotive singer and the quality of his voice is just unmatched.

:eek: How could I forget Someone in the dark???!!! It's beautiful!

Will You Be There

Smile

Don't Walk Away

Gone Too Soon

Human Nature

Keep The Faith

I'll Be There

With A Child's Heart

Music and Me

Stranger In Moscow

You are not Alone
Got to be there
I'll be there
We are the world
She's Out of My life
Ben

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

For All Time
Music And Me
With A Childs Heart
Human Nature
You Are My Life
Speechless
Man In The Mirror
Got To Be There
Childhood

The 3 main ones:

We Are the World (both demo & USA for Africa versions) - always get goosebumps on the chorus after Bob Dylans solo

We've Had Enough

HIStory (that song is so underrated)

I avoid listening to Heal the world... :( the climax always bring me to tears cuz
it reminded me of his cause for the world, how optimistic he was about making the world a better place, how he gave his heart away and so on.

The songs that strip me bare are:

Stranger In Moscow. The pain and loneliness in Michael's voice just cuts right through my soul.

Is It Scary? - There is a powerful anger in that song and pain too. By the time it comes to the piano at the end I am wrung dry, limp.

One Day In Your Life - That song is sung so beautifully I cant help thinking that the person was a fool to ever leave Michael! I was about 6 years old when I first heard this song and to this day I always stop what I am doing and just soak it in.

Scared of the Moon - My all time fave. His voice, the melody, the music, everything just transports me. At the end my mind is still wandering, I feel dazed, privileged to be a fan. I have choreographed a dance to it and performed it (not doing it justice) but one day I am going to get a professional dancer to perform it on a national stage. It was this song that REALLY brought home to me that Michael Jackson is a FREAKING GENIUS.

Will You Be There ... :(:(
I must think about sooo many things when im listing to this song ! Its so beautiful :(

Earth Song kills me every time!

Though all of his songs move me emotionally.

There are alot but here are the ones that really touch me personally. Theres alot more but heres a few.

Earth Song

W've Had Enough

Stranger In Mascow

She's Out Of my Life

Keep The Faith

One More Chane

On The Line

They Dont Care About Us

Man In The Mirror

Give In To Me

Will You Be There

Last edited: