Which song do you wish was more well known to the public?

And Do You Know Where Your Children Are!!

How could I have forgot?!!!

Ok some from The Jackson 5 era:
Love Scenes
You Ain't Giving Me What I Want (So I'm Taking It All Back)
Heartbreak Hotel
Workin' Day and Night
Dancing Machine

And the rest:
Get On The Floor
Burn This Disco Out
Stranger in Moscow
Dirty Diana (already popular I know but could have been as big as Billie Jean)
Threatened
Jam
One More Chance
Heartbreaker
Behind The Mask
I Can't Make It (Another Day)
Human Nature
She's Out Of My Life

Is It scary and stranger in moscow! because of the lyrics (He wrote them himself)
These two songs deserve much more recognition! Whenever i listen to one of these songs i can feel what he was trying to convey, the loneliness and despair he felt during that time.

Two of his greateast songs of all time!

Definitely Stranger in Moscow! I think that it's Michael's best song, and I can't believe that I didn't even know about it back in the 90's. I wasn't a fan during the HIStory era, and it was never played on the radio. I remember hearing YANA a lot back then. I've always liked YANA, but Stranger In Moscow is a much, much better song.

I also love Human Nature. I think that it's pretty well-known, but it does deserve more recognition.

Some of you mentioned that you hear Billie Jean too often. Personally, I just never get sick of Billie Jean. If it comes on the radio, I always listen to it.

Billie Jean is a song that i can never get sick of

Beat It i have mixed feelings about. Some days i can listen to it and really enjoy it and other days i can't stand to listen to it

Thriller is a song which i am really sick of. I haven't listened to this song in a very long time. And the general public call this Michael's best song ever? Best song ever my ass. I wouldn't even put it in my top 40 favorite MJ songs

^^ the best thing about thriller is the bridge, and it wasent even in the video version :mad:

Butterflies
Break of Dawn
---I think these are not as well-known to the public as Lady In My Life. And these are some serious slow jams.

Morphine
This Time Around
---Some people will learn he was just a human being who got mad as hell becuz of the BS he went through.

2000 Watts
Superfly Sister
---He was a grown-ass man who knew how to talk some dirty talk. Just like any other men.

Stranger In Moscow
---his brilliant songwriting talent!

Ok some from The Jackson 5 era:
Love Scenes
You Ain't Giving Me What I Want (So I'm Taking It All Back)
Heartbreak Hotel
Workin' Day and Night
Dancing Machine

And the rest:
Get On The Floor
Burn This Disco Out
Stranger in Moscow
Dirty Diana (already popular I know but could have been as big as Billie Jean)
Threatened
Jam
One More Chance
Heartbreaker
Behind The Mask
I Can't Make It (Another Day)
Human Nature
She's Out Of My Life

Defs agree with most of this list especially Stranger in Moscow and Dirty Diana i reckon they could have been massive, i mean some people i know have never heard of Dirty Diana which is a real shame that song is Amazing!! One of MJs best songs that hes solely created imo.

there are many unknown songs by MJ and yeah a lot of MJ song are very underrated & even the demo's/unreleased are gems....i cant help it, the way u love me, the girl is mine, dirty diana, give in to me...there are many to mention actually hehe

Thanks for this thread!

Before I give my songs I have to say, in the country where I live whenever Michael released an album all stations would play at least 5 of the songs all day every day. For example, when Invincible came out every dee-jay during their 4-hour shift played You Rock My World, Butterflies, Speechless, Break of Dawn and Heaven Can Wait. I would be walking the street and hear people singing Speechless (with the wrong lyrics of course). I was in a store once and Speechless came on and everybody in the store started to sing it. It was incredible.

I say all that to say, there are some songs that may not be well known internationally, but in my corner of the world, we know them all too well.

However, my vote would have to go 'Scared Of The Moon' because I think that song is genius and 'Is It Scary' because if people really got the message of that song it would freak them out.

so many!!!!!

but in this particular moment, I will choose Stranger in Moscow and Who is it?

Precious. Timeless. Delicious. Silky and Unique.

Love them!!!

Back