Which of MJ's 'horror' songs is your favourite?

Which of MJ's 'horror' songs is your favourite?

• Thriller

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Is It Scary

Votes: 47 40.5%
  • Threatened

Votes: 26 22.4%

• Total voters
I do like Thriller of course-its iconic, but my favourite MJ horror song has to be Threatened. Its such a shame this was never released and the live version of it in my opinion beats the album version hands down. I feel blessed that we got to hear it that way.

When and where did he perform Threathened?

You forgot "Monster"!

And I was just about to say the same. Monster is def. one of my favorite "horror" songs Michael ever made.

But out of all of them which I love, my absolute fav is Is IT Scary. I love the melody, the instrumentation,lyrics and ohhhh those vocals are just so powerful!!!

Also, how about Morphine? I thought that was a very scary song to me. Just close your eyes and you see the whole story in front of your eyes- very very scary.

beauty queen;3302351 said:
You forgot "Monster"!

The only reason I left Monster out is because some fans don't think it is Michael.

AndreyZidane™;3302587 said:
The thread & the poll were created long before MICHAEL was even announced let alone actually hearing "Monster".

...plus, I though the poll was about our fav MJ songs... Tee-hee! :D

Actually, the thread and poll were made after the album came out :p

The only reason I left Monster out is because some fans don't think it is Michael.

But some fans so think it is Michael and would like to vote for it. If people don't think it's Michael, they won't vote anyway but we don't have a choice. :(

Love them all, but thinking only the song I voted for Is It Scary.

i love all of them. it's enough to say "my favourite" if Michael sings, even he says only a word, everything is the most beautiful thing from his voice, his heart for me.

in this poll, i voted for Ghosts.

with L.O.V.E.

Is It Scary still gives me chills I absolutely love it, Threatened is second for me, also very underrated I think, a much better song than Thriller in my opinion.

I voted Ghosts but I like Threatened (for the song obviously) and Thriller (for the video) as well. When I think of Ghosts, I think of the short film which I absolutely love and which I think totally blows Thriller out of the water. However, Thriller is classic and I still love the video nonetheless.

Is It Scary is one of MJ's best compositions ever. Nothing beats it, nothing will.

Is It Scary for me. The vocals are~~~!!! (can't even describe it)

I dont like Thriller all that much, the other 3 are great...I picked 'Is this Scary' but i like Ghost and Threatened as well...

I would usually suggest adding "Monster" onto this poll, but theres no point XD

Back