Which of MJ's 'horror' songs is your favourite?

Which of MJ's 'horror' songs is your favourite?

• Thriller

Votes: 25 21.6%
  • Ghosts

Votes: 18 15.5%
  • Is It Scary

Votes: 47 40.5%
  • Threatened

Votes: 26 22.4%

• Total voters

Hicci

Proud Member
All are great, but my vote goes to Threatened. The best song MJ didn't release as a single, IMO. Which one is yours?

i love all of them. They paint very interesting stories in my mind and i love them all.

I voted for Thriller. This song, along with the awesome video, had the biggest impact on me

is it scary withouth a doubt! the lyrics are pure genius. and the instrumentation is haunting, dark and beautiful! This song is in my top 5 MJ songs of all time

I do like Thriller of course-its iconic, but my favourite MJ horror song has to be Threatened. Its such a shame this was never released and the live version of it in my opinion beats the album version hands down. I feel blessed that we got to hear it that way.

I love all of them, too... but I'd chose "Thriller" - as it was always giving me the biggest shivers... :D

I voted for thiller

Me too. As a horror song that grabs and excites you, I have to say Thriller. I simply cannot forget the thrill of looking at it on TV when it came out the first night and the excitement at the club, especially when Price did his rap. However, I love them all.

I love them all. Thriller is a legend. Ghosts is my favourite short film.
But as for the song...I choose Threatened. Such a shame we don"t have a video. It would be epic.

Back