Which Non MJ Song Would You Like To See Michael Perform?

"Let's Stay Together", by Al Green.

"Wonderful, Wonderful", by Johnny Mathis.

"Master Blaster", by Stevie Wonder.

Last edited:
i agree with whoever suggested lately -by stevie wonder

and i agree with Datsymay ,Labbi Safri's- Something inside so strong

Wild world -cat stevens

maneater or private eyes - by hall and oates

Last edited:
Also:

"Visions" and "Outside My Window", by Stevie Wonder, or the more classic "What's Going On" and "Mercy Me", by Marvin Gaye.

Anything by Queen....including a collaboration with them.

Hi, :)

QUEEN, YES! ^_^

i just thought about that yesterday. he has got the rights to the songs that he did with Freddie... wonder whether he could work with Roger and Brian.

on the pictures from the work with Freddie, there was just John...

:unsure: but what Queen song would you suggest?? All?? I'm in Love with my car? Save Me? Bohemian Rhapsody? The Show Must Go On? Flash?...

:lol: cheers,
betty

There's MJ songs that I'd like to see him perform first :lol:
Such as Lady In My Life, COME ON MJ!! lol

Also, "Got To Give It Up", by Marvin Gaye. It reminds me of "Don't Stop Till You Get Enough" or "Workin' Day And Night". In fact, I think Michael was inspired by this song when writing and performing these songs.

I really want to see MJ performs "Why you wanna trip on me" on stage!!! The melody and the beat of that song is so amazing.

I think Michael should maybe do a mini-tribute to James Brown with a few of James' uptempo songs that were #1 on the charts.

Songs like:

*I Got The Feelin' (which he sang w/brothers to audition for Motown)

*Super Bad

*I Got You (I Feel Good)

*Say It Loud - I'm Black and I'm Proud

*Get On The Good Foot

Cold Sweat

Give It Up or Turnit A Loose

Talkin' Loud And Sayin' Nothing

Get Up (I Feel Like Being A) Sex Machine

Mother Popcorn

Of course, he would probably only do a melody of about 3-5 of these songs on stage, but I would love to hear him sing the ones I have an asterisk by.

It would be a grand gesture for Michael to be the one to perform these songs in James Brown's honor.

Even though you didn't ask for my opinion and excuse me for my needing to give it^_^...but I'd say "NO" to "Insatiable", by Darren Hayes.

It's a nice title, but it sounds too much like JT; and Heavens knows I wouldn't want to hear Michael sing nothing that would sound like JT would sing it.

I like the name of the song, though.

What about "Straight Lines" by Silverchair?
:punk: im down ...

Hi, :)

QUEEN, YES! ^_^

i just thought about that yesterday. he has got the rights to the songs that he did with Freddie... wonder whether he could work with Roger and Brian.

on the pictures from the work with Freddie, there was just John...

:unsure: but what Queen song would you suggest?? All?? I'm in Love with my car? Save Me? Bohemian Rhapsody? The Show Must Go On? Flash?...

:lol: cheers,
betty
betty , queen would be wicked , maybe dont stop me now ....love that :wub:

loz ,YES .i realy love this song too. i love the words ..so deep ...daren himself is amazing writer too and simplicity always makes for the best classics .
yeah deffo agree on this :wub: .

I can't help fallin in love with you - Elvis Presley
I've got you under my skin - Frank Sinatra
One - U2
Show must go on - Queen
Across the universe - The Beatles
I am the walrus - The Beatles :lol:

Last edited:
"Abraham, Martin and John"; "Hallelujah" ;

"When I Fall In Love" - Natalie and Nat King Cole.

Last edited:
It's a nice title, but it sounds too much like JT; and Heavens knows I wouldn't want to hear Michael sing nothing that would sound like JT would sing it.
But didn't Mike perform with N*Sync........Twice! LOL They also inducted him in the R&R Hall Of Fame and sung on What More Can I Give

Last edited:
"Moon River"

Johnny Mathis, for instance, sung it simply beautifully. I think Michael would sing it just magically.

But didn't Mike perform with N*Sync........Twice! LOL They also inducted him in the R&R Hall Of Fame and sung on What More Can I Give

I think that's called affiliation.;) They (N'Sync) were according to public viewpoints at the time "something worth talking about". But very overrated in my opinion. Those little happenings you mentioned didn't last very long, they were only for the moment.

It seemed forced to me.

"All My Life", by K-Ci and Jojo. I've heard he was even supposed to be singing this song in place of "You Are Not Alone".

"Moon River"

Johnny Mathis, for instance, sung it simply beautifully. I think Michael would sing it just magically.

wow what a great choice... so smooth, so emotional, would be amazing with Michael's soft voice!!!

Btw, I would like him to sing Queen's Another one bites the dust. In my mind I always think he would dance to it like crazy... :punk:

There's actually a short clip of Michael singing "Moon River" somewhere. I have it, but not on my computer. It only last like 15 seconds, but hearing him sing the first few bars is like "AHH!"

There's actually a short clip of Michael singing "Moon River" somewhere. I have it, but not on my computer. It only last like 15 seconds, but hearing him sing the first few bars is like "AHH!"

Oh, my God.....How rare, I've never heard of that snippet before...I can just hear him sing it now...

And yes, I also thought about "Another One Bites The Dust", it has a beat that would suit him / suited him so very well, including the angry, screaming tonality for it.

Back