Which Non MJ Song Would You Like To See Michael Perform?

moonwalker5885

Proud Member
Which non MJ song would you like Michael to perform?

I would love him to do something like Fred Astaire or James Brown. Something he grew up imitating.

I'd love to hear him cover another Beatles song. Or cover a Stevie Wonder song.

Last edited:
On The Line. Just heard it for the first time on YouTube and I absolutely love it. So much feeling.

NON MJ SONG people lol

I say anything by stevie wonder. I think MJ singing "overjoyed" or "lately" would just be breathtaking.

ANything by Disney as well. "A Whole New World" :p

NON MJ SONG people lol

I say anything by stevie wonder. I think MJ singing "overjoyed" or "lately" would just be breathtaking.

I always thought "You Will Know" or "Cash In Your Face" would have been good MJ songs. (Both are Stevie songs).

Also, "Something Happened On The Way To Heaven" doesn't have much of an MJ beat, but the chorus would sound great with him singing it because MJ can get that loud screaming thing going on that Phil Collins was aiming for. "YOU'RE ALL I NEED!!!!! PLEASE BELIEVE IN MEEEEEeee!"

*Also, I have to add that I can't wait to see Stevie Wonder in Milwaukee. It should be great.

Last edited:
My Prerogative. Well, maybe not now that Britney Spears covered it, but definitely if she hadn't.

Ignition by R. Kelly (seen him dancing to it on youtube) and Because I Got High by Afroman!

I'd like to see Michael perform more standards. When he did "Smile" he made it the best version of that song ever recorded, and I have no doubt he could do that with others as well, like "Send In The Clowns", "Alfie", etc... Some broadway tunes. He could really show his voice off on songs like those.

Anything by Stevie Wonder. It'd be amazing if Michael sang 'Lately' 'All In Love Is Fair' or 'Part Time Lover'

I agree... just noticed your noticed your post

Last edited:
I'd like to see Michael perform more standards. When he did "Smile" he made it the best version of that song ever recorded, and I have no doubt he could do that with others as well, like "Send In The Clowns", "Alfie", etc... Some broadway tunes. He could really show his voice off on songs like those.

Agreed.

Did you hear Stevie Wonder do "Seasons Of Love" with the cast of Rent? He killed it (in a good way. It was the best version I've heard).... I bet MJ could do the same with some broadway tunes.

Anything by Debarge, Stevie Wonder, or James Brown

Last edited:
Agreed.

Did you hear Stevie Wonder do "Seasons Of Love" with the cast of Rent? He killed it (in a good way. It was the best version I've heard).... I bet MJ could do the same with some broadway tunes.

I haven't heard that, but I'll check it out. Stevie's close to Michael in terms of my favorite male singers.

Last edited:
Cousin Of Mine ~ Sam Cooke
Nothing Comes To Sleepers ~ Gap Band
Delicate ~ Terence Trent D'arby & Des'ree
Come Undone ~ Duran Duran
Save The Children ~ Marvin Gaye
Out Of Touch ~ Hall & Oates

josh groban!! you raise me up and his other song to where u are!! also your still you

I would like to hear him sing ALL genres..........except maybe Honky Tonk.

I agree with him singing some Groban's stuff like "Remember When It Rained".
I wanna hear him sing some sooooul like D'Angelo's song "How Does It Feel" or anything by Jill Scott, James Brown, Al Green or Marvin Gaye.

Sexual Healing....thats what I wanna hear him sing.
Or some Luther Vandross

I'd even want him to sing a real gritty hard rock or metal song like stuff from Lincoln Park or Nine Inch Nails. You know.....cause he sometimes has that real gritty voice and it sounds like he's forcing the sound out alot, like in his song "Privacy" or "Morphine" for example. This is why I would love to hear him sing some heavy stuff.

Anything by Queen....including a collaboration with them.

How about "Simply The Best"- by Tina Turner...but make it into a duet with her.

"Would I Lie To You" by Charles and Eddie.

It'd be perfect--the vibe is so Stevie Wonderish.

I'd love to hear Michael cover something by Coldplay. That would be amazing.

Back