which new songs are you curious about?

Re: which new songs are you curieus about?

I'm curious about the new songs Michael had in mind in 2009, where he was rubbing his hands just at the thought of their titles.

I miss him.

I don't know if it was recorded but the song with Will.i.Am called "I'm Still The King" is the one I want to hear the most.

This is an incomplete list, where for example is 'Kick it'? I'm curious about that song, must be a killer track. I imagine it has a very strong beat. Bassouille has always sounded most magical to me... Michael's solo version of 'Why', holy cow! Just imagine... There are loads of material left to be released.

Yeah, i thought that, but it is wikipedia, so what did u expect, lol. I remember one time i was on their page for Michael, and there was a section talking about a 6 week period in '79 when michael joined Boston as their second singer, but due to not be able to get on with the band already in place lead singer, he left with out recording with them........ need i say more.

BUT, there is a much better list on one of the many, MANY MJ forums, but i can't remember which.

AndreyZidane™;3222750 said:
^Yes, the title of the song makes you dying to hear the song.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but yes, it does. I can picture the song having that brilliant MJ beat with awesome lyrics. I can picture a part of the chorus with MJ in his husky voice, like on Privacy like sing/shouting "I'M STILL THE KING" Then BAM a brilliant beat.

But, I think Will.i.Am said they will never be released. :(

was wil.iam against releasing new stuff? i hope he does release what he was working on in 2006. it was such a nice interview in the studio.. really curius what they made back then :) mayve some ireland infulence

was wil.iam against releasing new stuff? i hope he does release what he was working on in 2006. it was such a nice interview in the studio.. really curius what they made back then :) mayve some ireland infulence

will.i.am does not have MJ songs. He said that when MJ and him was working together, Michael recorded his vocal on his hard drive, and Will I am recorded music on his hard drive. You can read this information in "For the Record". Will I am said that if Jackson family will give him MJ disk with vocal, he can make a great song.

Ofcourse will.i.am wanted to release new MJ songs. He change his mind after "Michael" album. Probably it's all about money.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not but yes, it does. I can picture the song having that brilliant MJ beat with awesome lyrics. I can picture a part of the chorus with MJ in his husky voice, like on Privacy like sing/shouting "I'M STILL THE KING" Then BAM a brilliant beat.

But, I think Will.i.Am said they will never be released. :(

No, I'm not being sarcastic. I seriously want to hear the Will.I.Am tracks. "I'm Still The King" could have the potential of a great song that could be number on charts and people would see on the top the song "I'm Still The King" by Michael Jackson and be like: "Yeah, I guess he's right..."

Back