which new songs are you curious about?

Re: which new songs are you curieus about?

Burn Tonight.

And yeah, pretty much all his other songs, haha. =)

The Will.I.Am tracks and all the songs he was working on during the Invincible sessions including re-worked durring that sessions, songs like Cheater which was re-worked then and has a rap by The Fats I belive.

PS: I just realised my last sentance on "Water" is still there after I edited it.

Men in Black, can't get your weight off of me, and all the others, cause it's pot luck which ones are incredible which are great and which are ok

A Place With No Name
Angel
Bottle Of Smoke
Don't Be Messin'
Ekam Satyam
I Have This Dream
Men In Black
Seeing Voices
Soldier's Entrance

Last edited:

all of them. greeeeeeeed!!!!!

lmao, AGREED! =D
But if i had to pick only a few, then Men in black, Bassouille, Al Capone, Bottle of smoke, Crack Killz, Victory (with Freddie Mercury), The Gloved One and A place with no name.

A place with no name. I'd be VERY disappointed if it wasn't finished.

"Do You Know Where Your Children Are"*
Is a great great song..
is just very unfortunate that, some people would use this song to mock mj
and maybe that could scare off Sony to release it

This is an incomplete list, where for example is 'Kick it'? I'm curious about that song, must be a killer track. I imagine it has a very strong beat. Bassouille has always sounded most magical to me... Michael's solo version of 'Why', holy cow! Just imagine... There are loads of material left to be released.

i hope they release those

Even if they did half the fans on this board would claim its not Michael Jackson, If i was SONY i wouldn't release anything else unreleased all they get is stick from the fans and media.

I'd love to hear the one's from the invincible sessions and any others.... they probably sound awesome and they;ll be leaked soon probably.

I'm really curious to hear Burn Tonight, and The Pain, as well as The Edgar Allen Poe song.

i dont think it would be a bad thing releasing stuff, there will be always people how doubted things

I would like to hear the will.i.am songs, I Have This Dream, You're So Beautiful and I'm curious how Al Capone, the demo of "Smooth Criminal", sounds like.

Anything as long as they don't over-produce it!

One song: 'don't be messin'

From what I understand Don't Be Messin' Around was indeed completed, Bruce Swedien confimed. It also features Michael playing the piano.

Also, I'd love to hear California Grass which was recorded durring the Dangerous sessions but finalized in 1993.

Anything that has nothing to do with the Cascios

I still wanna hear Place with No Name. I like the original song as well

The Gloved One , A Place With No Name , Tragedy Of A Cheerleader , I Have This Dream , Price Of Fame. I hope better songs are released :)

Back