Where's the moonwalk?

I'm sure MJ moonwalked in other BJ rehearsals for TII, but I get the impression that Kenny Ortega thought the most powerful representation of the song/dancing would be to show a full, unedited run-through, as this is one of the only performances in the film not edited together from various nights. It's a shame we didn't get a "full" moonwalk in TII (and yes, the angle chosen during that move in SC was poor), but we did get the "face make-up" move and "slo-mo gyrate", both of which are new to MJ's Billie Jean repertoire and make me smile whenever I see them.

Me too , unfortunately i knew about the make-up compact move before the movie was released thanks to Judith Hill but it was great to watch and slow motion crotch grab was electrifying LOL , but i dont think they even performed Billie jean before that , cause he tells Alex AL at the end "at least we got a feel of it this time" that mean the song wasnt even fully performed before that.

I looked for a suitable thread to say this..........what I am about to say, but didnt find and didnt want to start a new thread up, so here's my little say on ''Billie Jean'' in TII..................

I saw the blue ray version today for the first time......
I broke down in tears when I heard the words that Michael performed BJ for the last time.....:boohoo:

Michael will always be my moonwalking backsliding beauty.:wub:

:moonwalk:clapping::clapping::clapping::wub:

yes i think that you are right about the shoes
but also i read that he rehearsed with the corrrect shoes
and also i think that they are going to show it for the 2nd this is it picture

yes i think that you are right about the shoes
but also i read that he rehearsed with the corrrect shoes
and also i think that they are going to show it for the 2nd this is it picture

Please remember people MJ's Billie Jean routine was ''just so we got a feel of it''!:wub:
MJ was trying to preserve and conserve his energies.......Bless him:agree:
Having said this right shoes wrong shoes. hat or no hat I do feel in my bones that This is it Billie Jean performance is yet to be revealed:D
Just a gut feeling......... maybe 1 of the 10 ?
Even if I'm wrong I dont mind as SO happy to see him do it as he did it on TII:wub:
Nuff said!

Back