Where is promised "Stranger in Moscow" Performance?

Thats smart if you ask me, and something I wouldnt really mind.

Just gives us more to look forward to in the future! It wouldnt be a smart business move to stuff everything onto the DVD or Blu ray.

Yes defo, There's so much more to come from TII rehearsal's, I would like to see a complete performance, ideally with the gold pants or the black suit before the curls.

Dont get me wrong I like the song but it doesnt even compare to Rock With You or Off The Wall in my opinion

I think we will get to see a lot more unseen footage in time, I don't care how many dvds they come out with so we can see it all. Just as long as we get to see it. :)

Just out of curiosity, how do you all suppose Sony is to blame for this?? I mean, I know they have ruthless ways of earning money when it comes to Michael, but as I said before, this was just stated in an interview with a photographer, and thats the only time I've heard of it, perhaps she was just misinformed. And speaking of Sony's tactics, I don't believe for one second that they're done with TII stuff, I'm sure in maybe a year or two they'll release some other "Special Edition" that will include tons of footage we've never seen before. Unfortunately for us, they'll keep milking Michael for years to come.

Dont get me wrong I like the song but it doesnt even compare to Rock With You or Off The Wall in my opinion

I would prefer it to Off The Wall. Thats just personal preference though of course.

BAD was on my top 3 and I hate how they list BAD in the credits and it wasnt even played just a little instrumental. The Rehearsals had alot of little nods to the song like the soldiers going Who's Bad? and the beat to Threatned during Thriller I wish Michael would of performed those songs instead and I got goosebumps when he started to sing speechless but I was wondering why he diddnt fininsh it ):

I think we will get to see a lot more unseen footage in time, I don't care how many dvds they come out with so we can see it all. Just as long as we get to see it. :)

exactly :yes:

but i dont really think there will be more releases of TII
dont know... :agree:

Argh I just want all the footage! .....

man it'd be good if they told us they have other footage and will release it .. at least then we would know. I mean waiting sucks but the idea of not having it is worse.

Just out of curiosity, how do you all suppose Sony is to blame for this?? I mean, I know they have ruthless ways of earning money when it comes to Michael, but as I said before, this was just stated in an interview with a photographer, and thats the only time I've heard of it, perhaps she was just misinformed. And speaking of Sony's tactics, I don't believe for one second that they're done with TII stuff, I'm sure in maybe a year or two they'll release some other "Special Edition" that will include tons of footage we've never seen before. Unfortunately for us, they'll keep milking Michael for years to come.
Please refer to my earlier post. Sony were planning on putting Stranger In Moscow and other unreleased footage on the DVD release. But then they just chose not too.

I want them to make a movie of al the things that was filmed the last day, kenny says that they rehearsed every song that day..............

so what are some other songs that weren't included in the movie besides Dirty Di & 'Stranger' ??

Well...we all know that Dangerous was rehearsed during the TII rehearsals, as pics from the official CD booklet and clips from the official movie trailer confirm this.

Dirty Diana on the other hand, was supposed to be rehearsed on June 25th...This was confirmed by many reliable sources...So footage of it, at least at the Staples Center doesn't exist. There may be footage from the Forum though...

does the dvd or bluray contain that part when they rehearsed in front of the mirror?

Back