Where did you hear Michaels music (today)?

MichaelMySoul

Proud Member
So Mikes music is playing everywhere.. Im slowly beginning to enjoy it again and not feeling bad about hearing his voice.. Where have you heard his music lately (besides you playing it by choise)?

Ive heard it at a night club (that was wow, they usually never play MJ) two different clothing stores, local supermarket, lots of neighbours playing it.. On this one kids iPod on the tube... Today I heard his music yet again at a local store..

I played it in class; as an end of term treat i gave my students a choice of 10 different DVDs to watch; the overwhelming majority chose Number Ones DVD and they sand and danced along.

Walmart today... they were playing his music videos (Bad, Thriller, Remember the Time) on all the screens in the electronic department. I loved that people were stopping to watch and dance... made me happy.

Haha I was in Wal-Mart yesterday and they had all his music videos playing on the television screens. It was awesome! Oddly enough they didn't have one MJ album in the entire store. I hear his music on the radio everyday, at the gym, at the mall, and in most public places. Airplay is definitely up all over!

A skating rink in Tampa is having a Michael Jackson skate night this Sunday, from 6:30-9:30 you can skate to his tunes.

I don't hear it on the radio much here, I usually play my iPod or CDs in the car though instead of radio because the stations here stink.

I went to the store and they had don't stop till you get enough playing on the steroes in the electronics department, saw a big display for number ones, and on my way out I heard this girl about 20 years old saying she was about to buy thriller.

then in the parking lot I heard a buy singing billie jean. Yesterday at my grandpa's house one of his roommate's grandkids were over with their friends and one of em was wearing one white glove.

this isn't a comeback. this is utter dominance of the industry were seeing right now. This is honestly the biggest he's ever been.

forgot to mention in the factory where I work I'm seeing countless RIP MJ shirts on people.

I went to a Dayton Dragons baseball game, and they played "Don't stop till you get enough" and then later on, they played Billie Jean. The two mascots were on the field dancing and there was a line of people on the other side who were also dancing. Then I heard the crowd getting all excited, and I looked and saw a guy from the audience trying to do the Michael dance. The crowd loved it, but they made him stop, lol.

I have seen books, magazines, cds, dvds everywhere I go now, and also keep hearing him on the radio too. Today they talked about him on the radio about how his head was so badly burned during that commercial. They really sounded like they felt bad for him and were talking about how painful it would be, etc.

I heard I Want You Back outside a building near the bus plaza yesterday. They were playing on their speakers. Don't remember if it's a store or restaurant though.

Only in my car as I ran my errands and stuff.
From 'The Love You Save' to 'We've Had Enough', I was bumpin' it!

I had to add that this is something I've always done anyway.
Play my MJ music in my car. On BUMP! Lol!
I'm on my way out the door now and trust me, I got my MJ CD's with me! :punk:

Not today, but I think it was yesterday that they played "Big Boy" (early J5) in honour of Michael on one of the radio stations here. :O I had never heard that played anywhere!

Last weekend I pulled up next to some guys in a truck bumping Beat it real loud and I was already listening to stranger in moscow when I pulled up

One of our TV channels are just playing the movie "Moonwalker".

To be honest I haven't really heard anything else recently. I was in a shop today and they were just playing I want you back on loop. Kinda weird they were only playing that one song, but kind of sums it up right now.

When i was outside a shop, i heard "Dangerous" was playin so i went into the shop just to listen to the song even though i wasn't plannin to buy anythin..Dangerous is one of my fav song.

I will always get all excited when i hear Michael's songs out in public..but the feelin isn't the same anymore now..

Heard Remember the Time in the theater lobby before Harry Potter and then on the way home someone drove by blasting Billie Jean :)

I went to a store yesterday and I heard Another Part of me, it was quite nice since I never really hear that song on radio or by other peoples choice.

well, yesterday my car insurance brokers phoned me to check I still wanted to renew....anyway they put me on hold, and they were playing Billie Jean! lmao. Then Beat It...the guy came back on the phone and said 'sorry to keep you waiting' I was like ' no it's fine' hehe I would have listened to the whole album lol. It was the one time I didn't mind being put on hold :D

Today I was at shoppingcenter and I went to a electronic store, when I suddenly heared the Thriller album, so I went to the CD player and took up the volum alot. So I sanged with the music aloud. All the people in the store stared and it looked like they enjoy the music too. My misson completed ;)

And I also hear alot of MJ music at the radio:)

I was in FYE last Sunday in the mall, and they were playing his music continuously.

Today in the grocery store, I heard "Ben". That made me happy. :)

Back