whats your Phobia ?

Driving. I'm scared to death to get behind the wheel. Scared to death! I've been trying to conquer it with little success but at least I'm trying I guess.

:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed:bugeyed

:mello:

Im also deadly afraid of sharks...I dunno where that came from....I often dream Im surrounded by them or trapped somewhere where I can only scape by passing through them....yaikes, thats scary!

I leave near the beach, but whenever I get in the water I go no further than where the water is higher than my hips....and thats when Im being brave....sometimes it has to be less deep than that. lol

sorry I didnt want to shock you with my love of sharks well Im Sharky my nick in MJ chats is like this - I love sharks but i have seen them just in documentary and from a boat (once i saw blue sharks while I was on a boat fishing)- I said that Im NOT afraid of sharks, well my advice is - try not to swim in places where sharks are supposed to be thats my advice - better dont go in this water where you live - we people think that ocean and sea is place we can go in free but this is place that is territorry to other beings(sharks, fishes and other beings) - and we are just interupting them so they bite us - so if you think sharks go there where you live dont swim there I realy dont wont anyone get hurted - better swim in pool or something safe - ocean is wild life territory after all

OH MY GOSH!!!!

SPIDERS!!!! :boohoo

I cant stand to look at them, kill them, or even clean them up when the are dead!
My house is brick and one day I was at home by myself, and my house is brick- and there was a HUGE centipede and I screamed so loud that my dog ran to go hide (lol- she ususally tries to play with spiders :puke: )
But I called my mom at work and I was crying and going crazy, and my dad had to come all the over to find and kill it....tee hee hee

But yeah, I was sitting on one of the tall chairs,and I was like paranoid and I couldn't stop wondering where it was and being paranoid.

I dont know what it is- but something inside of me just cant stand them. I cant help it.....why would something have EIGHT legs?!?!?!?!?!?! lol- no but really, its horrible

oh yeah- I have another story of how I interrupted my biology lecture in the huge lecture hall by screaming and running out of class from a huge centipede- but I'll save that for later....lol

Aww. :better:
I've been there as well. Well not crying but as recently as two months ago there was a spider in my room and I tried to get it with the vacuum cleaner which woke my mom up and the thing ran and I couldn't find him! He got lost in the curtains. I ended up sitting on my computer chair in the middle of the room till about 530 in the morning when I finally fell asleep. I never did find him.....:unsure:

Yeah, I can be pretty bad at that as well.

I have a phobia of heights, I can't even stand on a stool or anything because after about 5 seconds all I can think about is getting of the thing. I've had lots of panic attacks when it comes to heights. (The panic mostly comes when things are really high for me) I even get it when driving over a bridge.

Me too. I've almost gotten hurt because my panic attacks get so bad that I can't think right when I'm trying to get down.

sorry I didnt want to shock you with my love of sharks well Im Sharky my nick in MJ chats is like this - I love sharks but i have seen them just in documentary and from a boat (once i saw blue sharks while I was on a boat fishing)- I said that Im NOT afraid of sharks, well my advice is - try not to swim in places where sharks are supposed to be thats my advice - better dont go in this water where you live - we people think that ocean and sea is place we can go in free but this is place that is territorry to other beings(sharks, fishes and other beings) - and we are just interupting them so they bite us - so if you think sharks go there where you live dont swim there I realy dont wont anyone get hurted - better swim in pool or something safe - ocean is wild life territory after all

oh, dont worry...sharks dont come here, usually. Once a sick one came in the city nearby but it was a rare case and the fishermen caught it...
In other parts of Brazil there are big ones coming frequently close to the beach, but thats very far from here and here that doesnt happen and we're free to go in the sea to swim, I just dont like it tho...I rather swim in pools...
hell, if there was any risk at all of sharks here I wouldnt even get my feet wet there! :lol:

Me too. I've almost gotten hurt because my panic attacks get so bad that I can't think right when I'm trying to get down.

u also have panic attacks?? :( aww man, thats awful...I have it for 6 years now....its tough...

Driving. I'm scared to death to get behind the wheel. Scared to death! I've been trying to conquer it with little success but at least I'm trying I guess.

yay i dont feel alone anymore lol. me too. im HORRIBLE with directions..its embaressing how bad i am..the streets are like a maze to me. its so sad. its also a bit because i have a stigmatisum and my perrifrial vision gets worse with time...thats scary too.

Im also deathly afraid of rollercoasters. i wish i wasnt :( i want to enjoy them..i can see why ppl enjoy them cause ive been on thrill rides and LOVE them. im thinking about getting hypnotized for my rollercoster fear. :)

Back