Whats Your favourite scene from any film

MJJ_4 All Time

Proud Member
What has been your most memorable scene in any film you have watched :)

You may giggle at mine :giggle: but i love the scene in the wizard of oz when dorothy takes her first steps on the yellow brick road in those ruby slippers its so magical xxx oh and the big dance scene in the king and I "Shall We Dance" oh my days I love that :clap: Also love when Bella and Edward (Twilight) meet:wub: xxx and Twister when they are on the top of the hill waiting to put D.O.T in the tornados path and the tornado comes gosh thats scary:eek: but its cool!!

Last edited:
Aww your choices are cute! I love the wizard of oz, it's such a beautiful film and a true classic. My fave scen from my FAVE movie EVER, would have to be the shire scene from lord of the rings. Where frodo first meets gandalf and frodo tells him " you're late" haha I LOVE frodo !!!! Xxxxxx

One well cool film " A wizard is never late Frodo Baggins nor is He early He arrives precislely when He means to" or something like that LOL ! I love that scene too xxx

Last edited:
Taken- When Bryan finally reunites with Kim :cry:

Rocky 5- Rocky gives the cuff link that was given to him by Mick to his son :cry:

Braveheart- William preposes to Murron :wub:

Terminator-When Kyle tells Sarah about the photo that John gave him, he then tells her that he loves her.:wub:

Kill Bill Vol 2-Bill tells Beatrix why he treated her so badly, He then dies with diginity.

There are so many great films , I also love the scene in twilight when Bella and Edward meet for the second time in the classroom its sooo cute xxx

hehee i love it ;D
heres a pic for you of frodo from LOTR...
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/6000000/frodo-frodo-6035848-404-600.jpg
and one of the ruby slippers. enjoy !
http://images4.fanpop.com/image/photos/17900000/Ruby-Slippers-the-wizard-of-oz-17903799-100-100.jpg
sorry that this pic was sooo tiny! but it was the only one i could find of her on the yellow brick road :p

Hi MJ_Rocks my world bless you for these pics their cute and the king and I one them films are so cute and remind me of my childhood ,thanks for the Lotr pic too that is one of my all time fav films i have honestly seen it about 20 times all through (thats probs nothing compared to some:rofl:) its such an amazing film well films looking forward to the Hobbit thats gonna be awesome and the other part of (twilight) breaking dawn xxxx:wub:

An impressive film from beginning until the end - Requiem for a Dream. This is the ending scene.

Ending of King Kong

I didn't find the orginal black and white version of this scene with original audio from Youtube.

Last edited:
Back