Rock With You
Dirty Diana
PYT
Man In The Mirror
In The Closet
Earth Song.

... just to name a few :)

This is hard.
It would have to be D.S, there's just something about him in that song that i really like. It's confessional, honest and passionate. I think that's what i like most about that song. Other than that it would probably have to be Escape. For the same reasons really, plus it's just so catchy and has a mean beat.

Will You Be There (always my choice if I must pick one... it's got a warmth to it :))

In no order:

Butterflies
Liberian Girl
Man in the Mirror
Wanna Be Startin Something
Get on the Floor
Another Part of Me
The Don't Care About Us
Someone In the Dark
Stanger in Moscow

Wow, toughest question ever. Man in the Mirror, Who is it, Will you be there, Little Susie, Dirty Diana, Give in to Me, Wanna Be Startin Somethin, Billie Jean, DSTYGE and so on.

But if someone forced me to choose one it has to be Man in the Mirror.

It's SO hard to choose just one. But I'm stuck between Human Nature and Heal the World. I'm really loving Speechless too.

Yeah its hard to choose just one, but i think its a tide between Man in the mirror and Dirty Diana, both songs made a huge impact on my life.. One is so touching and the other, is so powerful and intense, gotta love the killer guitar by Steve Stevens..:D

Its pretty much impossible for me to choose but They Dont Care About Us always pops in my head when someone asks that question.

Back