What’s your fave MJ costume?

This one will have to do. Look at his right hand!

860e53fcd63739935f4cf18abf9ce4f6.jpg
@turtleneck_sweater

Let's see if this tag works, lol.

I can't find red outfits appreciation thread. It is surprising to me. So the second most appropriate thread for those is this one. Red suited him so much!
Weird. There def is one. I posted photos off it onto other threads, I'm sure. god, that's so weird.

Still haven't started my day, lol.

I can't find red outfits appreciation thread. It is surprising to me. So the second most appropriate thread for those is this one. Red suited him so much!
I am now having the exact same problem with green, lol. I know there is one bc I used it last year. I can even remember the exact photo I re-posted from it. Cannot find the wretched thing!

Gah! :ROFLMAO:

'Fave jacket' photo has landed. :)

Finally!

So, having blown up f&m's thread, I can say that this is it. The DWT costume is The One. This jacket, the gold leotard, the trousers. For me, this one blows everything else out of the water.

Plus, this is probably my fave ever photo of Michael. Probably! :D

Do you guys have any footage of the particular Man in the Mirror outfit in better quality? Or pictures.
I fell in love with it while watching Moonwalker. Wikipedia says it's from Met Center, Minneapolis.
I only found this but it isn't satisfactory. Looks way better in Moonwalker.

Michael-Jackson-1988-performance-bw-1548.jpg
c2f46adf645685136d9dabe1f60c813d.gif

You know, the belts, white tee, the accessory on his hand (forgot the name)...
I am adding this gif because it contains the jacket and tagging @zinniabooklover randomly. Totally randomly!

Or pictures.
Well, I'm happy to look.

I fell in love with it while watching Moonwalker. Wikipedia says it's from Met Center, Minneapolis.
I only found this but it isn't satisfactory.
We need software / technology / brains developing at warp speed so that we can instantly find and upgrade any picture we need. Hm, second thoughts, would that dilute the experience? Would it ruin the enjoyment? I do not know.

c2f46adf645685136d9dabe1f60c813d.gif

You know, the belts, white tee, the accessory on his hand (forgot the name)...
I am adding this gif because it contains the jacket and tagging @zinniabooklover randomly. Totally randomly!
Having a slightly cr*ppy day so this is much appreciated and the timing is perfect.

oh no! OH NO! Hang about!!! Have you not joined the ranks of the dastardly? The brazenly uncaring? I believe you have. :eek:

You and @staywild23 both! Being directed to Osaka / blinking / hair tucking and then not saying anything about it?

I'm going to have to reassess all my everything. I don't understand anything any more. :ROFLMAO:

we need software / technology / brains developing at warp speed so that we can instantly find and upgrade any picture we need. Hm, second thoughts, would that dilute the experience? Would it ruin the enjoyment? I do not know.
This is actually a great question. I feel like it might, but I'm not sure why. But I'm also going through an aggressively anti-tech phase right now so who knows what that means or how hypocritical it is for me to even say.

Having a slightly cr*ppy day so this is much appreciated and the timing is perfect.
I'm sorry for your bad day 😞

Thankfully @turtleneck_sweater knows wtf is up with these gifs!

You and @staywild23 both! Being directed to Osaka / blinking / hair tucking and then not saying anything about it?
you know my contributions to the board are limited, inconsistent, and primarily just semi-erotic wordplay, intermingled with the occasional, semi-useful thought. I promise a lot of photos and gifs and they never appear. I promise to catch up and then I vanish for weeks. I'm sorry. I am not able to participate in this destruction as well as I wish I could. Most of the time I'm just trying to survive myself lol

This is actually a great question. I feel like it might, but I'm not sure why. But I'm also going through an aggressively anti-tech phase right now so who knows what that means or how hypocritical it is for me to even say.
I really think it would ruin it. I just decided.

I'm sorry for your bad day 😞
Just listened to Cheater for the first time. Incapable of coherent thought just now!

you know my contributions to the board are limited, inconsistent, and primarily just semi-erotic wordplay, intermingled with the occasional, semi-useful thought. I promise a lot of photos and gifs and they never appear. I promise to catch up and then I vanish for weeks. I'm sorry. I am not able to participate in this destruction as well as I wish I could. Most of the time I'm just trying to survive myself lol
I was in the mood to be really annoyingly specific and point out that your transgression dates back to last summer (I do not hold grudges, I do not hold grudges, I do not!) when you were on the board loads. However, that would be childish and annoying even by my standards, I just listened to Cheater for the very first time, I am too tired for melodramatic nonsense and I just listened to Cheater for the first time. In the name of all that is holy wtf just happened?

Ignore me. I'm just being annoying.

Cheater. Where did Michael Jackson come from? Where?

I was in the mood to be really annoyingly specific and point out that your transgression dates back to last summer
Yes, that was a summer for the books... lol

I just listened to Cheater for the first time. In the name of all that is holy wtf just happened?

Cheater. Where did Michael Jackson come from? Where?
This is the thought that consumes me on a daily f***ing basis.

Haha. So you'll be fine. The patient responded normally to the stimuli.
The patient is wandering around her tiny corner of the earth, dazed and confused. I only listened to the blimmin' song once. I have no immediate plans to listen to it again. It's going to take some time.

I did manage to put some sort of meal together but it didn't seem to make much sense.

We're back on track.
I dunno ... :ROFLMAO:

I'm just throwing this one in, randomly. Bc Michael dressed all in black is always gorgeous and this outfit, in particular, is just beyond.

174813184-291999025822386-7109218850712249345-n.jpg
There is also some footage from Michael coming on stage at 2.50 and singing We are the world live with Boyz II Men

And I agree with this youtoube-comnent: Michael Jackson got to be the most fashionable entertainer ever.His outfits were always so unique and regal. It's like a combo of royalty and rockstar/popstar fashion.

Back