Whatever Happens IS AMAZING!! Who else is obsessed with it?

Yazman

Proud Member
:woohoo: :woohoo:

Damn Michael, I love this song so much! I love Carlos Santana's INCREDIBLE guitar work in it, Michael's vocals, the funky and soulful sounds.

holy woah I love WHATEVER HAPPENS.

Here's the lyrics:

He gives another smile, tries to understand her side
To show that he cares
She's consumed with everything that's been goin' on
She says

[Chorus]

Whatever happens, don't let go of my hand
Everything will be alright, he assures her
But she doesn't hear a word that he says
Preoccupied, she's afraid
Afraid that what they're doing is not right
He doesn't know what to say, so he prays
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]
Whatever happens, don't you let go of my hand

Don't let go of my hand
Don't let go of my hand

He's working day and night, thinks he'll make her happy
Forgetting all the dreams that he had
He doesn't realize it's not the end of the world
It doesn't have to be that bad
She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy,"
Whatever, whatever, whatever

[Chorus]

[Carlos Santana:] Thank you, man!
[Michael] Thank you, Carlos!

Ahhh, yeah. Michael's vocals are just...heaven.

I love it, one of the best songs on Invincible.

I think it's on-par with "Don't Walk Away".

Yes quite right, one of the best songs from vince album!!!!

Just think how good this would be LIVE raw, just mike and the spot light!!!!!

It's brilliant... I've often had it on my mind all day long.

I agree!! This song is one of his all time bests imo. Most non-fans have never even heard it, and that's a shame!

Yeah it is an incredible song, its one of the best tracks he's made lately! Goddamn. I wish Michael and Carlos worked together more hehe

I am not obsessed with it, but it is one of my favorite of Michaels songs. :)

I agree!! I love this song!! Michael's vocals are just :wub:

I love INVINCIBLE and Whatever Happens is a stand-out track from the album

"She tries to explain, "It's you that makes me happy," love how he writes :wub:

Whatever happens is a one more time song for me.When I have listened to it I want to hear it one more time and then just one more time, and so on.
I don´t listen much to threatened just because it´s the song after whatever happens.

Whatever happens is a one more time song for me.When I have listened to it I want to hear it one more time and then just one more time, and so on.
I don´t listen much to threatened just because it´s the song after whatever happens.

I feel the same way - I have to put it on repeat or I feel cheated! :tease:

Just think how good this would be LIVE raw, just mike and the spot light!!!!!

OMG! I can see that!

Same here :)

I've been to Santana's concert this summer (July) and was a bit disappointed that he didn't pay tribute to Mike, because he talked about it in the interview and I waited for it all evening :(

Love that song :heart:

I love it! I would have loved to see MJ do this song live. Everytime I listen to it I imagine how he would have performed it :)

When I'm sad,which it happens quite often for a while,always sing to myself "don't let go of my hand"...
I do this too. Listening to this song when I'm sad kinda makes me feel like Michael is with me...holding my hand. And I feel like I'm there for him too. I love that part of the song.

Whatever Happens IMO is the best track on the entire album. I love Threatened, and for awhile that was my favorite of the entire album, but this song trumps it.

This, Theatened, Don't Walk Away, Butterflies, Speechless and Break Of Dawn all great songs

I fell in love with this song the very first time I heard it. :heart: The whole Invincible album was underrated by the MSM.

Omg, I'm so obsessed with that song!!! I love the lyrics and the guitar is amazing. Carlos Santana is great and it's so cute when Michael says "Thank you Carlos" in the end ;p

This is the only, and i mean ONLY, one of Michaels songs my mother likes, Or would even take the time to listen to. She says its just because Carlos Santana is on it (she loves Carlos) but i know its got something to do with Michaels amazing sexy vocals also. :shifty:

i remember when the album first came out - i brought it to work and talked about it to my colleagues. one of them listened to this particular song and she wasnt a fan at all but the moment she started listening to it - she looked at me and said "he's a genuis". i felt so good then

Whatever Happens is really an amazing song. The music, the lyrics, Michael, everything is perfect. It's definitely one of the best from Invincible and one of my favorites. :yes:

Back