what was the Oprah Winfrey interview like?

OH! Someone else noticed how he kept on getting closer to her. I thought that was so adorable. It's like a subtle cry for intimacy, even if it's from Oprah

was anyone else shocked by the "are you are virgin" question. MJ was and so was I.
but i thought his reaction was soooo cute. especially when he replied, "I am a Gentleman". Classic MJ. OH, love him so much.
the whole interview was on youtube... but i believe oprah/harpo complained???? so it has been removed.

People keep putting it up but Harpo keeps taking it down.. I remember watching it when it aired and thinking this guy isn't a bad guy and had no idea why folks keep wanting to make him into a bad person... the one thing I remembered at that time was that he had beds installed in the theater for sick kids so they could watch the magic shows and things too. Who does that? Only Michael.

I wanted to watch it again, but Harpos been quick to take if off youtube so I've only been able to watch it again in bits and pieces...

Michael was such a huge star back then. That interview was even aired in my country (not live, though), although Oprah is basically a nobody here.

I remember watching and discussing it with my parents who didn't believe him the vitiligo stuff. :(

was anyone else shocked by the "are you are virgin" question. MJ was and so was I.
but i thought his reaction was soooo cute. especially when he replied, "I am a Gentleman". Classic MJ. OH, love him so much.

And I think he WAS a virgin at the time. LOL!

Back