What was the last MJ concert/performance you watched/listened to?

@Michaels Lover Lmaoo I recently joined my grandma in watching Buenos Aires again with her because she was bored and it was... an experience. Like it always is, pretty much. 💀

Every single time Bambi did a pelvic thrust on stage, I got nervous. I'm always so scared that she's gonna say something as usual about how he be acting up. 🤣 It made me think a lot about how glad I was that it was the Dangerous Tour and NOT HIStory instead-- 🥴 I don't think I could've handled that stress of trying to watch HIStory with my grandma, too. LMFAO! 💀

Fortunately, she was fine this time and only loved it! 🥳

I just now watched Victory Tour again for all the shits and giggles that it provides. Bambi truly hated it, but I've always loved that tour so much cuz it was funny as hell. 😂

Last edited:
@Michaels Lover Lmaoo I recently watched Buenos Aires with my grandma and it was... an experience. 💀 Every single time Bambi did a pelvic thrust, I got nervous. I was so scared she was gonna say something about how he was acting up. 🤣 It made me realize just how glad I was that it was the Dangerous Tour and NOT HIStory instead-- 🥴 I don't think I could've handled that stress trying to watch HIStory with my sweet grandma. LMFAO! 💀

Fortunately, she was fine and loved it! 🥳

I just now watched Victory Tour for all the shits and giggles that it provides. I know Bambi hated it, but I just love that tour so much cuz it's funny. 😂
I'm glad your grandma liked it :love:

I'm glad your grandma liked it :love:
Me, too! 😭 But it had me so tight because my grandma will still comment when he starts getting too sexy, which is what I was worried about, even though she has also known Michael since the J5 days so she KNOWS how he gets. 🤣

But, you know how sweet ole ladies are lol.

Sometimes I hear a "👵🏾 Now I still don't understand why Michael started grabbin on himself like that. He wasn't doin it before--"

Asking a whole lot of questions about it just like Mama Katherine once did when she was asked about Michael's crotch grab, too. 😂 She said the same thang and said: "He didn't used to do that. He used to just grab his belt." LMFAOOOO-- 💀

I love them both but I'm always like: "It's for the freaks like meeee! It's for the ladiesssss!" 🤣 (But I simply laugh since I can't say all that lol)

Last edited:
@Michaels Lover Lmaoo I recently watched Buenos Aires with my grandma and it was... an experience. 💀 Every single time Bambi did a pelvic thrust, I got nervous. I was so scared she was gonna say something about how he was acting up. 🤣 It made me realize just how glad I was that it was the Dangerous Tour and NOT HIStory instead-- 🥴 I don't think I could've handled that stress trying to watch HIStory with my sweet grandma. LMFAO! 💀

Fortunately, she was fine and loved it! 🥳

I just now watched Victory Tour for all the shits and giggles that it provides. I know Bambi hated it, but I just love that tour so much cuz it's funny. 😂
Bambi?

That's been my nickname for Michael for what feels like forever. 😂 I used to always see him and think he was so adorable like Bambi, since we both loved Disney so much. Plus, he literally looked like Bambi. 🤣 Long skinny legs, brownskinned, huge brown eyes, and cute. 🌹 The character Bambi also has white spots on him all over his fur, and Michael's Vitiligo brought that together with the character, too. 💖 He was really Bambi. 🤭

That's been my nickname for Michael for what feels like forever. 😂 I used to always see him and think he was so adorable like Bambi, since we both loved Disney so much. Plus, he literally looked like Bambi. 🤣 Long skinny legs, brownskinned, huge brown eyes, and cute. 🌹 The character Bambi also has white spots on him all over his fur, and Michael's Vitiligo brought that together with the character, too. 💖 He was really Bambi. 🤭
Well that explanation is just adorable so I can’t really argue or begrudge you your pet name. I’ll stick to calling him Michael/MJ but I can respect this. I’m sure the next time I see Bambi I’ll think; MJ! :)

Well that explanation is just adorable so I can’t really argue or begrudge you your pet name. I’ll stick to calling him Michael/MJ but I can respect this. I’m sure the next time I see Bambi I’ll think; MJ! :)
Isn't it the cutest?? 🤭 And it fit him so perfectly, he loved it. 🥺 That also makes me sad sometimes though when I think about it. 💔 I miss him so much, I really do. 🥀👑✨

The last MJ performance I watched was MITM from Oslo. MJ looked absolutely worn out and exhausted.

The entire Oslo concert is fascinating.

Last edited:
Isn't it the cutest?? 🤭 And it fit him so perfectly, he loved it. 🥺 That also makes me sad sometimes though when I think about it. 💔 I miss him so much, I really do. 🥀👑✨
Well, I’m an older male fan so it’s not really my wheelhouse, but it’s certainly ideal for an MJ Princess, so I can totally respect it for sure. For me it’s a little bit twee, but I actually like your reasoning behind it and yes, good for you.

And, MJ lives on and is immortalised through his art and legacy. He’s not gone anywhere and he won’t be going anywhere. Perhaps I‘m a bit more philosophical about it as I’m an older fan, but celebrate MJ as much as you can. He wanted his art and life’s work to live on in that way.

Well, I’m an older male fan so it’s not really my wheelhouse, but it’s certainly ideal for an MJ Princess, so I can totally respect it for sure. For me it’s a little bit twee, but I actually like your reasoning behind it and yes, good for you.

And, MJ lives on and is immortalised through his art and legacy. He’s not gone anywhere and he won’t be going anywhere. Perhaps I‘m a bit more philosophical about it as I’m an older fan, but celebrate MJ as much as you can. He wanted his art and life’s work to live on in that way.
Oh yeah, I completely understand you lol. I'm an old soul and it helps to have a youthful spirit in order to make sense of it all. ✨️ I try to nurture this part of myself and help it grow. Otherwise, I'd go insane. 💀 I couldn't possibly get through my 10 hour days; run my company full time; and do all of my work that I have to do for Michael if I tried being too serious with myself. 😂 I've always tried to keep things as light and fun as possible. 🌹

Also, the idea of remembering that his work lives on and will do so for all eternity is one of my favorites. I honestly think you're right about that because it's very true. I know that Michael would also agree with you. Yet, for me, the side of the bed that he favored the most is still cold every night when I sleep and that hasn't gotten easier on my heart. His physical presence had such a deep affect on those of us who know him without his fame. I've tried in the past, but keeping in mind that his legacy lives on forever never made any real progress in filling the empty space that has been created by his physical absence.

I agree with you that Michael wanted everything pertaining to him to live on forever though. He really did. I just know that he was also included in that desire of his. He talked about it a lot. It would've been different if he died of old age or even of natural causes like his organs failing on their own, but he was murdered. The hands of humanity killed him.

It's just exhausting to go on without all of the elements that made knowing him so fulfilling. The way he'd shrug to finish his statements when he made a good point; the way he'd lift his eyebrows when he said "Nooo" after being asked a question; how he could talk about anything for hours; and all the little things. 👑

There was so much more within him that the world and you all never got to see publicly. 🥀

The unique details combining to create his depth that most didn't understand is gone. The real him is what I miss, you know? 💝

Last edited:
Watched Chest is unlocked on YouTube reacting to the Wembley 88 Bad tour..

Loved it!! I get great joy seeing others react positive towards Michael.

You have a better name for him than I do. For me I call him 'bro' 'the rizzler' 'my brotha' and 'broski' 💀 I swear guys, I am a good fan I'm just weird and young. so like yar

Lmao! I love those nicknames though! 🤣 You thought of some perfect ones and "the rizzler" got me CRYING-- 😂 Michael would've loved that cuz it makes him sound like a character in the comic books. 🤣

Lmao! I love those nicknames though! 🤣 You thought of some perfect ones and "the rizzler" got me CRYING-- 😂 Michael would've loved that cuz it makes him sound like a character in the comic books. 🤣
Aw, thanks! Also I'm not sure if 'the rizzler' would be used in comic books but ok
also do you know what 'rizz' even means? (not asking in a rude way just wonderin')

Aw, thanks! Also I'm not sure if 'the sizzler would be used in comic books but ok
also do you know what 'rizz' even means? (not asking in a rude way just wonderin')
You're welcome! 💖 And, yes, rizz means charm. It's just short for charisma lol. Michael was just like that and "The Rizzler" sounds close to "The Riddler" from Batman! 😂 Michael would've loved that nickname. 🤭

You're welcome! 💖 And, yes, rizz means charm. It's just short for charisma lol. Michael was just like that and "The Rizzler" sounds close to "The Riddler" from Batman! 😂 Michael would've loved that nickname. 🤭
ohhhhh ok. not many people your age know what rizz means I was just asking. that's cool

LMAO WHAT 🤣
LMFAOOO I can't possibly be the only one who knows who "The Riddler" is-- 💀

Michael loved comics and cartoons which is why that nickname for him made me think of Batman lol. But "The Rizzler" really does sound like a comic book character fr though. 🤣

Back