What was the last MJ concert/performance you watched/listened to?

Me, too! 😭 But it had me so tight because my grandma will still comment when he starts getting too sexy, which is what I was worried about, even though she has also known Michael since the J5 days so she KNOWS how he gets. 🤣

But, you know how sweet ole ladies are lol.

Sometimes I hear a "👵🏾 Now I still don't understand why Michael started grabbin on himself like that. He wasn't doin it before--"

Asking a whole lot of questions about it just like Mama Katherine once did when she was asked about Michael's crotch grab, too. 😂 She said the same thang and said: "He didn't used to do that. He used to just grab his belt." LMFAOOOO-- 💀

I love them both but I'm always like: "It's for the freaks like meeee! It's for the ladiesssss!" 🤣 (But I simply laugh since I can't say all that lol)
I've been hit with that "He used to grab his belt" line many times throughout the years. It's universal it seems. Although its true, they still feel the need to make that point. Lol. 😂

I was watching Live at Wembley July 16, 1988 and I'm wondering... why isn't this available to listen to on Spotify..

@Michaels Lover Lmaoo I recently joined my grandma in watching Buenos Aires again with her because she was bored and it was... an experience. Like it always is, pretty much. 💀

Every single time Bambi did a pelvic thrust on stage, I got nervous. I'm always so scared that she's gonna say something as usual about how he be acting up. 🤣 It made me think a lot about how glad I was that it was the Dangerous Tour and NOT HIStory instead-- 🥴 I don't think I could've handled that stress of trying to watch HIStory with my grandma, too. LMFAO! 💀

Fortunately, she was fine this time and only loved it! 🥳

I just now watched Victory Tour again for all the shits and giggles that it provides. Bambi truly hated it, but I've always loved that tour so much cuz it was funny as hell. 😂
'they' know. we know haha #calledout #fakeprofile

Last edited:
I listened to Bad Tour Wembley July 22nd last week.

That might be one of my favourite shows on the tour. APOM was electric and Dirty Diana was absolutely wild, I love the way he screams "she said he's not coming back because hes sleeping with me" on this night. Vocally Mike brought his A Game that night

Back