Votes: 151 57.2%
  • Dangerous

Votes: 73 27.7%
  • History

Votes: 35 13.3%
  • Other (I.E Jackson 5)

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
History was the best concert by far in my opinion. His dancing is so controlled, definitively the best stage presence. The 30th anniversary concert was great too, but for the first time you could see, he was getting older. I don't like the clothes he is wearing on the Dangerous tour. Just compare the performance of Billie Jean of all the tours and you have to admit that his performance of Billie Jean on the History tour was the best by far.

History was the best concert by far in my opinion. His dancing is so controlled, definitively the best stage presence. The 30th anniversary concert was great too, but for the first time you could see, he was getting older. I don't like the clothes he is wearing on the Dangerous tour. Just compare the performance of Billie Jean of all the tours and you have to admit that his performance of Billie Jean on the History tour was the best by far.

100% agree!!!!!! 1996 WAS MICHAEL'S BEST DANCING PERIOD...DURING THE FIRST LEG ,HISTORY TOUR,ALL HIS MOVES HAVE BEEN SO PERFECT,LIKE THEY CANT GET ANY BETTER,ITS LIKE A MACHINE MOVING..VERY PRECISE AND CLEAN..

BUT I CANT SAY ITS THE BEST TOUR, SINCE IT WASNT LIVE,SO IMMA GO WITH DANGEROUS///CUZ U HAVE 50/50 Between bad and history.

It depends on many things... If you want to talk about vitality and for example, the choregraphy of WBSS, I'll say Bad Tour, definitely. But in terms of visual entertainment and quality of show, HIStory is by far the best. I am more than in love with the Scream/TDCAU/ITC part, where the dancing is flawless from beginning to end, and for the staging of all the major hits as they were in the videos. My favorite being Smooth Criminal. Now obviously, his energy during Dangerous is also absolutely amazing, but to me, HIStory remains the most perfect example of multimedia entertainment. Some consider it too mechanical but I don't, in fact, watching his three tours successively, you realize that he was moving towards perfection more and more each time. I am actually curious to watch This is it, although I know it will be painful to do so, because when I saw his TDCAU choregraphy in rehearsal, I almost found he was better than when performing in HIStory tour.
So yeah, for me it goes chronologically from amazing to utter perfection. Perfect interactive staging for HIStory, slightly less for Dangerous, and more "music concert" for Bad.

BAD Tour.
Proud that I've seen it live in Rotterdam in 1988.

Hard to choose... But if I have to, I would say that HIStory was the best tour, judging by the dancing! The show was incredible and his dancing moves were excellent!! But, I'd like it more if he was singing more live in that tour...

I voted Dangerous. I would love to have seen BAD as it's my favourite album. My Mum wouldn't take me because she said I was too young! I talked her into Dangerous though and after that she wanted to go to HIStory almost as much as me! :D

History is my favorite, I loved the intro, the gold outfit, all the songs from History, I think some of his best moves were performed. The way he danced to Stranger In Moscow was incredible.

How in the world could History and Dangerous be infront of Victory Tour and Triumph Tour? Those two were Michael at his prime. Come on people

Hi!! i think bad... i have seen it in rome and so it's a wonderful remember!!! Michael was great at that tine!!!

How in the world could History and Dangerous be infront of Victory Tour and Triumph Tour? Those two were Michael at his prime. Come on people

I dont care about all that people at there prime are best stuff, if your amazing your amazing. But yes Victory was AMAZING.

For me its hard to choose between Bad and Dangerous, but I pick Dangerous coz of the amazing moves in the opening song JAM! I love it!!! the outfits look good and so does mike! :)

I have to go with the Bad tour because of his energy and amazing vocals. Everything was live and he sounded amazing. I think his costumes from the Bad tour were his best.

Bad! :dance:
If Dangerous had more songs from the Dangerous album I might have voted for that.
History might as well have been called the gold pants tour.. I'm not the biggest fan of the History album.

bad.
his voice was *heavenly* good live!
omg. just listen to shake your body down towards the end all the "just say you are!! just sa you are"

For all you who saw him...omg I would do anything to go back in time old enough to have gone to a tour. You're all so lucky. :cry:

I love them all for different reasons...but I have to say Bad I think.

Dangerous, just because that was the only one that ever came to my country, so my only choice to ever meet him.

AND IT WAS AMAZING!!!! For years, the best show I have ever seen. And I have been to really many others, but Dangerous.... wowoowwwww...

However, BAD is his highest. BAD is MJ at the most. But Dangerous.....wooww... it really blows my mind.

AHH I DON'T KNOW!! :pirate:

but Gold Pants is calling my name.... :unsure:
... but then again BAD tour screams "whipp me, I'm bad!!" to me :woohoo:

what am i to do? :blink:

Last edited:
Hi all, I am posting it from Japan.

My best is Bad 88, I saw him in Tokyo Dome and could feel his passion.

By the way, please let me ask one question.
At the begging of "Rock with you" in Bad tour 87, Michael shouted short words sounds like "Ba-ttaai!" or "What-ttai!" to the audience.
Also in "I'll be there" in 30th anniversary, he uses same words like below.
"Don't you know baby yeah, I'll be there....What-ttai!....I'll be there..."

I am very grateful if you could tell me what does he says in correct words.
Since I am not nateve English speaker, I can not catch what he said.

Sorry for my poor English, and look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The Bad tour because he sung live and the performances were electrifying..I like the other tours though..

It was the BAD tour for me. Only because I was at Aintree in 1988 and it was the most memorable day of my life. xx

Back