What is your favourite song from the new album and why?

Behind The Mask (I'm just crazy about it)

and

Much Too Soon
Hollywood Tonight

I've only heard the entire album through once from the stream so my opinion may change once I have the actual CD in my hand and have initiated it on the subway (that is my traditional way of listening to new music, heh). But right now I will say my favorite song is "Another Day" because I love rockin' MJ. "Much Too Soon" would be another favorite because I love sensitive MJ.

I only heard the songs Hollywood Tonight, Slave To The Rhythm (I don't know if this song is on the album or not.), and Another Day. And out of those 3 songs I really L.O.V.E. Another Day the most. That song has been stuck in my head on and off ever since I first heard a little bit of it a day before my 30th birthday almost a year ago.

Breaking news,(It feels like a song from the Dangerous era. I respect your opinion of those who believe this song is fake, though) Monster (This song is like my dream come true, another 'Monster song' after Ghosts and Threatened), and Behind the mask(man, this song is so 80's)

Breaking news,(It feels like a song from the Dangerous era. I respect your opinion of those who believe this song is fake, though) Monster (This song is like my dream come true, another 'Monster song' after Ghosts and Threatened), and Behind the mask(man, this song is so 80's)

Shamooon, BN doesn't even comes close to one song on the Dangerous album.
But to stay on topic, BtM is the best song on the album. It has perfect production and MJ sings so strong. It is an amaaazing piece of work!

Behind the mask. Because it's a solo, and the most bangin song on the album! mike's voice was electrifying in that one

Behind The Mask because its an brilliant tune and sound! Plus as mentioned before it's just Michael and no other artist collaborating.

Behind The Mask. I really hope that's the next single...It's awesome and ranks as one of my favourite MJ songs. And Hollywood Tonight.

I hope they don't release Monster because I can't hear Michael in it...

I have two favourites: Hollywood Tonight and Monster. Especially the latter I would love to hear at a party on Saturday. Not sure though if people there will recognize it's Michael, but whatever.

Oh, and I love Slave To The Rhythm too. Shame it didn't make Michael as it would blow everyone out of the water....

Hollywood Tonight because the song is classic Michael Jackson, the beatboxing, the lyrics, the bass line, everything. The song is amazing!

Behind The Mask, for me.

Soooo much energy in that song...I love those 'eeheee-hee-hee's and the variation in his voice.
This doesn't sound like a years old song to me at all. Amazing, purely amazing. :chillin:

Best of Joy. It's such a precious song. I cry every time it's on...

My favorite song from the "Michael" album is "Best of Joy", because
it makes me feel like my Archangel Michael Jackson is singing to me straight from Heaven. :trytobeangel

Right now, ( It could change later) my list of favorite songs from the "Michael" album would be, starting with my most favorite song:
  1. Best of Joy
  2. I Like the Way You Love Me
  3. Behind the Mask
  4. Hollywood Tonight
  5. Much Too Soon
  6. Hold My Hand
  7. Breaking News
  8. Monster
  9. Keep Your Head Up
  10. Another Day

My list would be;

1. Best Of Joy
2. Behind The Mask
3. Monster
4. Another Day
5. Hollywood Tonight
6. Much Too Soon
7. Keep Your Head Up
7. The Way You Love Me
7. Breaking News
7. Hold My Hand

Last four I like equally.

Another day because I start to dance immediatly and Hollywood Tonight because of the song's melody.

Just listened to the album in full on my stereo system and my top 5 songs are:

1) Monster
2) Best Of Joy
3) Much Too Soon
4) Hollywood Tonight
5) Another Day

Monster! the best song on the album to me. then its Hollywood Tonight.

Back