What is your favourite song from the new album and why?

Monster, amazing vocals, the effects worked very well. 50 Cent's rap fits in so nicely. I can see Michael dancing to this.

Hollywood Tonight because I love the beatboxing and it's the catchiest uptempo he's done since 1997.

Monster - Instant hit, vocals are brilliant, 50's Rap is amazing and fits the song. Can't fault Monster.

HT it's simply amazing! Vocals are great, beat is catchy, everything about the production is perfect.

I love it all but cant stop listening to behind the mask! its incredible the voice the orchestration to the background of michael shouting "how ya doin" as the crowd screams - its a boogie maker!!

Monster has constantly stayed in my head since I first listened to it. I like all the songs, I don't understand why its got bad reviews, granted its no thriller, but what can we expect, I Like TheWay You Love Me is still up there with my favourites dispite it being on TUC I've always loved it :) I know some people think it isn't Michael, but I love Keep Your Head Up too.

Hollywood Tonight - just makes me want to get up and dance... I love "Lipstick in hand, tahitian tanned, in her painted on jeans..." the beatboxing... GREAT song, and one I think MJ would be proud to have released.

Monster - just a great song. Totally MJ, I love the beat, the lyrics, 50's rap... total production is great :)

Best Of Joy. It's a wonderful song! Michael sings great and the song takes you to another world! Really beautiful.

My initial favourite song is Best Of Joy! Its very different to what you would expect and so catchy!

Also love Behind The Mask, Another Day and Monster! :D Much Too Soon is a lovely song but I find some of the lyrics upsetting. :( I really feel that there isn't a bad track on this album though! They're all good songs. :)

No doubt my favourite will change though!

'Hollywood Tonight' and 'Much Too Soon'. HT is just so addictive and could repeat it over and over again. And it's the most catchy up-tempo song since 'Blood On The Dance Floor' imo. It would be a similar hit in Europe, I think.

Monster because not only did T.Riley lay a funky track but the song itself features five different vocal melodies and all are catchy making it a very deep and involved song that makes you want to move.

Hollywood Tonight because, like many of you have said before, it's addictive, great up-tempo rhythm, catchy enough to be a hit. They should really promote it as the second single.

Monster. I can't do anything because this song stuck in my head :party:

It varies every day...lol....Right now it's Best of Joy :wub:

I go back and forth on my fave...but I'd say Behind The Mask ;)

Best of Joy and Behind the Mask. They are both brilliantly fantastic tracks.

Chosing 1 was so difficult so these are all my favorites lol :)
Hold My Hand, Hollywood Tonight, Keep Your Head Up, Monster, Best Of Joy, Behind The Mask, Much Too Soon

My top 3

1. Hollywood Tonight - Love the beatbox
2. Another Day - Love guitar solo and his vocals
3. Best of Joy - Love the vocals and amazing lyrics.

My favorite song from the "Michael" album is "Best of Joy", because
it makes me feel like my Archangel Michael Jackson is singing to me straight from Heaven. :trytobeangel

Right now, ( It could change later) my list of favorite songs from the "Michael" album would be, starting with my most favorite song:
  1. Best of Joy
  2. I Like the Way You Love Me
  3. Behind the Mask
  4. Hollywood Tonight
  5. Much Too Soon
  6. Hold My Hand
  7. Breaking News
  8. Monster
  9. Keep Your Head Up
  10. Another Day

Last edited:
'Monster' because of its incredible rhythms and vocal melodies, the subtle implementation of Orianthi's guitar play, and 50 Cent's great rap verse which, in my opinion, takes the song to another level. Unlike the spoken bridge on 'Hollywood Tonight' -- I like HT a lot too and I understand why the bridge is there, but I just don't think it enhances the song like the rap verse on 'Monster' does.

And last (but by no means least), because of the lyrics; I absolutely love the concept of Michael turning the mirror on Hollywood's "easy fame" lifestyle, and those who pursue that lifestyle thinking they can emerge from it unscathed, forcing them too take a good hard look at themselves and what they're doing -- he's basically saying "You wanted fame? Well now you got it. And now your scared, out of control and losing your mind, and you want out. Too bad. Deal with it." I think its lyrics are probably the strongest on the album.

'Behind The Mask' is a close second when it comes to the album's uptempo songs by the way. As for the slower songs... it's hard to pick just one, so I'll go with '(I Like) The Way You Love Me' and 'Best Of Joy'; great melodies, great vocals and great production on both of them.

Last edited:
Back